ETA on next SC sale?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Chiss, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Chiss

I'd love to put $100 into the game, but i really dont think it's worthwhile unless theres a big SC sale.

Any ideas on when this might be? I guess there'll be a big one around Christmas, but i'd rather not wait that long.

Thanks!
  2. HooWoo

Definitely one at Christmas but there might be one at Halloween too.
  3. Kirbs

Don't put that much money in to the game. I did, and I'm waiting for the sale which allows me to sell the station cash back.
  4. Liquid23

some of us actually make enough to have disposable cash like that... hell I blow more than 100 bucks in a bar at lunchtime on a weekday at least twice a week... it would actually be a better use of the money if it was spent on this game... lol
    • Up x 1
  5. Bankrotas

Can I haz some SC, please?
  6. Liquid23

sorry my SC fund went to 9 dollar beers and strippers :eek:
    • Up x 1
  7. Bankrotas

Ah well, cause well spent I guess. Good strippers? Cause I know, if you're american, you prolly don't have good beer.
    • Up x 1
  8. MarlboroMan-E

Even money bet that something happens right around 20nov... one year anniversary, plus a few weeks after optimization patch. Maybe SC sale and Hossin at the same time?
  9. Liquid23

nope... the beer was warm and the strippers underage I think
  10. ironeddie

I'm hopefully of a sale & double XP weekend around the games anniversary.
  11. Torok

This ^^^
    Considering it's a SOE deal and nothing related to Planetside 2 specifically it means we won't have anything related by the first Planetside 2 year birthday, maybe a 2x xp week and the likes, for the SC deal much probably Christmas!
    Here hoping it will be 3x and not 2x, praise the sun!
  12. Chiss

I've already put in about $300.

I want to support the game, in hope it'll grow better.
    • Up x 2
  13. Torok

Eheh I more or less hope this time I won't be wastin SC like back in the day, I bought the C85 Modified for the Vanguard for 700 Station cash :D

NEVER ever used since then and it's also 250 certs now, trolololol
    • Up x 1
  14. NinjaTurtle

[IMG]
    • Up x 2