ESCALATED in wrong direction

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by IVANPIDORVAN, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Johannes Kaiser

Don't you forget the randos who destroy well-placed Sunderers because they want to place their own in a much worse spot within your ND-radius. True story, unfortunately...:(
  2. TR5L4Y3R

oh i have been positive a fair number of times about new stuff but then everytime said stuff was out for a while DBG/RPG changed it so many times that it lost its usefullness and appeal ...
    primary exaaple ... PMBs ... introduced with new meta play with hives that however unltimately turned into questionable use of PMBs mostly being abused through terrainexploits ... then hives got removed, the primary reason to construct and defend bases gone, pmbs were made weaker ... enter the OSU .... now PMBs are just spammed for "areadenial" or to annoy planetmans that just happen to exit a latticebase at the wrong time .... with no other propper purpose
    yay spawnrouter build a small PMB purely to directly spawn into a laticebase .... it just became weird over time with little incentive to realy build one or simply use the PMB assets to support an attack or defense of a laticebase ..

so yea i rather like to see existing stuff being tweaked torwards propper viability ... right now there is a lot that simply doesn´t feel viable or fun to use ..
  3. Shadowdev

I'm so sick of outfit fighting, it's lame. They should have created a map that allows building bases with no system bases already there, much more fun but no.... more lame *** "you need to hook up with the zerg fests".