[Guide] Esamir Snowman spawn map.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by sladuog, Dec 19, 2013.

1. TheKhopesh

I can confirm snowmen are no longer in about 95% of the same areas, but there are many spawns close by where old ones were.
    • Up x 1
  2. patrykK1028

Great. Now give us working directives.
    • Up x 1
  3. TheSpaceMurican

hey, i'm new to the forums, can someone point me in the direction of the newest and best map!?:)
  4. patrykK1028

Some say Pumpkins map works for Snowmen too, but O havent found anyone with it.
    Better just drive on any road, Snowmen are usually next to it.
  5. NinjaTurtle

The map on the front page is highly inaccurate. In the area I searched southern, around Ymir and up the east (and have found 100+ so far + 2 golden) there are at least 15 spawn locations that are not marked that are a guaranteed spawn spot.
  6. nukularZ

Drive? Grab an ESF and fly low along the roads. If you're not good with flying them or can't defend yourself against another, just stay within your own territory. It's the fastest way to complete the directive. Snowmen hunting is actually good exp in an ESF. I get something like 30,000 score/hour doing it. But it's just too boring for me to do after finishing the directive.
  7. patrykK1028

Flying low is almost the same as driving Harasser + Harasser has 360° view