Error NBE-1013

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by drizzaa, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Kislany

It's late in the evening here, not going out now. Already been with family, had dinner and came to play for an hour or two before going to sleep. Hubby already went to work (at night) and I'm bored to read. Oh well, someone mentioned Firefall, time to open up the game as well, haven't played it since Feb.
  2. CryoStratos

I managed to log in to my profile and my station cash is there. Thanks for calming me down, here in eastern Europe 19 euros is a lot to make a gift.
  3. -Synapse-

Same issue here.

This is a load of Nanites, now I have to actually do something today. :(
  4. Dferon

Same Problem here

well after doing it and pushing start:
    SUPRISE
    same problem again.
  5. Thunde333

You cant do anything, the problem is on SOE's side not client side.
  6. \m/SLAYER\m/

looks like 2XP compensation
  7. Hghar

I uninstalled the game, DONT DO THAT! Can't download it again because it want's me to type username and password... which get's me the stupid error.
  8. Mordicus

Someone should feed the server room hamsters on a more regular basis. This is getting ridiculous.
  9. Zeverouis

I got this error as well, now I can log in. Just keep trying? I don't know what's up with SOE but.. yeah...
  10. Guthree

This worked for me.

Add to your hosts file the following:
    And log back in.
  11. Hghar

Seems like they fixed it.
  12. ThePropain

Alright, looks like it's fixed...
    Server room has been having strokes lately.
  13. RuthlessMoose

The link which the error forwards you to reads;

Basically it is maintenance, just without any warning... There is no fix. We have just got to wait it out, as frustrating as that might be to some of you.
  14. DatVanuMan

Damnit, SOE. What sorcery are you up to now?
    WAIT. Do you guys think it might be the surprise update? Who knows?
  15. CryoStratos

Game's back, my SC is not. I'll send a ticket. Anyone else having problem with no cash?
    Relogged, cash's back.
  16. Rgr96

PS2 still gives me error, it´s not fixed for me...
  17. noidea

doesn't work, don't bother trying.
  18. BoomBoom4You

Im getting this error too ;[
  19. TSR-SeanF Customer Service

We are working to get this issue resolved at the moment, please check back with us here in a bit and it should be back up. Thanks for your patience!
  20. 1Fuzzy

Think i stumbled upon a top secret picture of SOE's server! [Don't take this too seriously, it's a joke, obviously]
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1