Error g29

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by pioniercraft, Aug 17, 2015.

1. pioniercraft

Hello,

i have a big problem. I click on the button "start the game" and then before i get to my avatar-select there is this load bar and always when it says 94% it chrashes and i get to the planetside 2 website with the error:

Game Error G29
    Malfunction:
    We've encountered a problem. Please try again later.

https://www.planetside2.com/game-error?code=G29&info=Unable to authenticate with Login Server

I have already downloaded the game again but it's still like before. But all of my driver updates are actually and the firewall doesn't block the game either.
    My graphic card is: Nvidia Geforce gt 620

I have already played the game and it worked perfectly.
    The problem is since 5 days

What's wrong? Please help.

Tl Pioniercraft
  2. Popescu Ion

I'm posting just to let you know you are not alone.

I've tried everything i could but the problem remains:
    - i've validated the game files
    - i've redownloaded the stand alone game
    - i've installed and reinstalled the stand alone test server
    - i've downloaded, validated and verified the game cache on Steam
    - i've reinstalled the OS and then game both stand alone and on Steam
    - i've run it with admin privilage
    - i've created a new character just in case my old one was baned by mistake or something
    - i've confirmed/verified my email address on the daybreak character from the site, changed the account password and added extra info
    - i've completely disabled the firewall and the antivirus while also revalidating the game files

Nothing worked, the error must be on their end. For H1Z1 the error occurs when there is a problem with the server not recognizing the account and the fix can only be made by them.

I've noticed something strange though, idk if it matters or not. On the standalone version, when i open the launcher and check the processes in the task manager, there is a process called gamelaunchercefchildprocess.exe*32
  3. user101

You guys are funny... did you read the SPEC for the game.... Nvidia GT cards will not work and Nvidia GTS cards will not work.

You need a GTX V-Card to make PS2 work....! Got that.... a real video card... not some $50.00 card..! And get a card that has 3GB to play PS2.
    You also need 8 - 10 GB or ram and a 64 bit system. Don't you know 32 bits is dead....!
  4. Mr.IRB

Respected man - you really dumb! (author wrote the theme that played in the Planetside 2 without any problems and your stuffing out of place on the iron ...)
    What about the error g29 - 08.10.2015 trying to fix it on my PC ... I Tried all the options that are offered support. (Originally I had the idea that the account has been banned, but a support did not say anything about it ... 3 days ago, directly asked about the ban - can ever answer ...)

p.s. sry for my bad english - I'm stupid Russian...
  5. SlowTRigger

Yep lately after last patch I cant launch the game on first Try. but I found it to be connected to the router . It can be my own problem with my netgear router But I never had to do those things before so maybe it will help you Too

First thing check you anti virus programs or other programs that are using upd ports on you system like download programs or even Recursion Tracker to be closed before trying messing with your router.

1. Open ports for planetside2 if you haven't all ready. there is a post on the ports that need to be opened . and try to connect .

2. Check your firewall on your router and try to disable it for a moment and try to connect.

3. Check out Ddos attack on your router to be disable . if it does enable it and try connect.

4. Switch your nat to open or restrict and try to connect again.

Don't change everything on first try so you know what the problem.