ERROR G25

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by GLM321, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Raxnam

I have the G25 error and acording to my laptop it doesnt have a videocard but a GPU but Ive been able to play games with the same video card requirements anyone have a solution
  2. BenYeeHua

Please provide information about your computer.
    Laptop model
    CPU
    GPU
    OS
    RAM
    This should be enough.
  3. Salam Ghost10

I have here servals... One was Restart (tryed that didn't work) Uninstall it and then install (didn't work) and one was clean your driver (might do that to see if it works) If anyone clean it (clean meaning air it) then tell me if it works. Also another was updating the driver. and deleting a few files that someone listed
  4. TheAppl3

[IMG]

It's generally better to make a new thread instead of bringing back a nearly three month old one. In that thread, provide more information such as the model of your video card if it's a G25 error you're talking about.
  5. Salam Ghost10

6. buckeye421

how can i update the driver... i have been trying to pla for 3 days and it wont run it says "
    GAME ERROR G25
    MALFUNCTION:
    YOUR VIDEO CARD HAD TROUBLE INITIALIZING AND MAY NOT MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO RUN PLANETSIDE 2
    BETA MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

• PROCESSOR: INTEL CORE 2 DUO E6850 OR HIGHER / AMD PHENOM II X2 OR HIGHER
    • MEMORY: 4 GB RAM
    • HARD DRIVE: 15 GB FREE
    • VIDEO MEMORY: 256 MB RAM
    • VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GEFORCE 8600 SERIES OR HIGHER / AMD OR ATI 4850 SERIES OR HIGHER
    • SOUND CARD: DIRECTX COMPATIBLE
  7. buckeye421

i found out how but what do i update when i am in the device manager...
    disk drives
    display adapters
    DVD/CD-ROM drives
    imaging devices
    modems
    monitors
    sound video and game controllers
    soooo what do i update

and it says i have a generic PnP monitor on ATI Radeon 3100 Graphics video card
  8. TheAppl3

Typically, it's better to create a new thread for your issue rather than posting in one that has been ignored for over five months.

That aside, your computer simply is not powerful enough to play Planetside 2. Your video card is a Radeon 3100 - a very weak integrated chip that is present on several low-budget AMD-based laptops from several years ago. It's for playing some basic and/or older games on low/mid settings, not for new and highly demanding games. Even if it worked you would be looking at an average of ~4-10fps by my guess.

:(