[Suggestion] Engineer Turret Revamp that also provides DBG more stuff to sell.

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by ThePyroRussian, Feb 11, 2017.

1. ThePyroRussian

Make the turrets that act like the Faction specific AI top guns.

NS)The normal turret we have now with the new shield concept. This also could be a default with then other as certable/buyable.(DBG gets another weapon to sell while revamping something that is garbage.)

NC) A Mini Canister Turret

TR) A Mini-Muarader Turret(less splash damage and range or this would out of hand)

VS) A Mini-PPA turret that is similar to the lasher.

The New shield will provide protection to the whole User but it will be destoryable similar to the NC maxes riot shield. This can be upgraded with certs.
  2. OoStrongWilloO

I think let just make it simple as possible. I don't want my friend die from sniper and have to return to nearest base. I rather die with my teammate. The more time we spend together thr more fun we will have.
  3. NubCannon

Maraurder sucks as is.... canister turret would be OP as HELL
    and a PPA turret. just imagine the PPA turret spam in biolabs.

I agree that we need more faction specific stuff, and faction specific turrets would be nice. but not like this.
    just imagine like 5 engineers spamming the PPA turret at point doors, or down tunnels. Canisters camping corners... maraurder is kinda left out as its bascially the mjolnir with no AV capabilities...

I like the turrets being destroyable, but sniping turrets is really tough if you are good at placement. the problem with the current turrets is that engineers place the turrets so they can look out of doors. its so much more effective to place the turrets so that you shoot across the doorway and kill people as they run in. this is how a choke point works. it forces their infantry to run in at most 2 at a time and get mowed down by everyone inside. However the AI turret should have less bloom

"we should have done this as men, not with fire." -The opperative (serentiy 2005)