Engineer Directive

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by Badman76, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Badman76

Any tips for completing the engineer directive?

Currently trying to complete expert tier. Resupply and Repairing is completed for master tier. Kills is completed for expert tier.

Everything else seams really slow. Not looking forward to getting 1160 kills with either turrets or sticky grenade . I only have about 100 kills atm with each of them. Also i carry barriers but rarely get any draw fire ribbons, does any enemy have to kill the barrier in order to get the ribbon?

So what would do you guys suggest i go for?

My non pilot main engineer build is

Piston, recon dart crossbow, auto turret, sticky grenade, nano weave, barrier and regen and robot technician implants
  2. YellowJacketXV

If you're having problems with turrets try using Jockey and Robotics Technician both at level IV. Its the closest thing this game has to digging in and becoming a gun emplacement.
  3. Liewec123

Sticky grenade is hella fun to aurax, grab your grenade bandolier, find a fight with choke points and go wild!
    when you stick someone they always see the nade icon and run away to cover (where their allies are XD)
    you'll find that it auraxes really fast

and as yellowjacket said, Jockey and Robotech are the way to go for turret farming!
    also when you're aiming at a doorway, aim about head height,
    there is no recoil on the turret so you can pop melons all day long and your aim wont shoot upwards :D