Enforcer Modified viable AA! [video]

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Baracuda, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Baracuda

No, in all seriousness, this gun sucks. Its a joke gun and if it kills you, you should give immense respect to your murderers.
    • Up x 5
  2. Yuukikun

Enforcer op, nerf nao!
  3. NovaAustralis

Wow that is so OP!
    Only 4 magazines (or 20 rounds) to kill a smoking Liberator! :eek:
    Needs a nerf immediately!

/sarcasm off
  4. Ripster

Watch again, it crashed, he didn't shoot it down. The guy even jumped out to his death before it happened.
    • Up x 1
  5. Predator01cz

holly hell
    Forget ZOE, we need devs to look into this ASAP

That thing is so OP it scared off a smoking Lib in whoppin 34 seconds
  6. Xasapis

I don't think that PPA would have done much of a difference. I don't know about Marauder.
  7. CNR4806

PPA and Marauder are good against infantry, C85 is not.

And while Air Hammer is in a similar situation (ineffective against infantry while the Banshee tears them a new one), it was effective against ESFs, making it not a joke gun (until it was nerfed).

In C85's case, it's ineffective against anything and everything.
  8. Xasapis

I was merely commenting on the premise of the thread, aka using an empire specific anti-infantry weapon for anti air purposes. From my understanding, none of the three are any good for the role. In fact, I was kind of surprised that he managed to put that Lib on fire, though I couldn't be sure how damaged it was before that.
  9. Epic High Five

I'm not actually entirely sure a PPA would be worse than a C85. The C85 does more damage on paper but has worse dropoff, spends most of its time reloading, and misses a ton of its shots due to spread.

The PPA, on the other hand, just sits there ******** out infinite rounds in between fast reloads. Even if it did 1/4 the damage the C85 did it would probably kill a lib faster (though admitted, not fast)
  10. RF404

That poor lib never had a chance :( /s
    • Up x 1