Enemys can enter spawnrooms!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Neovita, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Neovita

As the title says, after todays server restart we have a new issue on cobalt. The enemys are falling trough the roof and able to enter our spawn rooms and kill us from inside this way all the time. Not sure if it is a new "feature" or a new hack, becouse those enemys dont have any name for me and every death/kill is counting like a suicide, so we cant see, who did kill us.

Did saw that several times in the last hour in 2 biolabs and 2-3 smaller places on Indar (not sure about the last one, maybe it was the first smaller zone, maybe not, thtats why i said 2-3).

Moreover, some friendlies dont have any triangle marker or a name too

Whats going on?
  2. Duvenel

I play on cobalt, I've not heard of this issue happening but I'll be popping online in a bit, see if I can't confirm this.
  3. Gaseous Snake

First we had explosion residue going through the protective barrier and walls of spawn rooms to kill anybody who's supposed to be protected by it and if this new issue is true then where the hell are we suppose to feel safe.
  4. Mammon

But you can shoot out ... is this fair ? much of kills i do at the spawn rooms ^^

"Merry Christmas to all here!"
  5. Gaseous Snake

The reason you can shoot out is to stop people from camping the spawn rooms. If you couldn't shoot out then it'd be a stalemate where both sides simply stare at each other through the barrier until the base is overturned. With the ability to shoot out you can at least try and force spawn campers to move back a bit and clear those near the spawn areas for a quick getaway through to the nearest door. This is what I usually see being done in Bio labs fights.
    • Up x 1
  6. Mammon

i know this but with explosive mines or grenades from other side is ok for me "you must watch out"