Encountered Error , Try Later

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Yago, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Yago

Many many bugs at the moment :
    Very difficult to log into forum
    Then in game :
    No station cash , log out
    Station cash , buy gun , doesn't minus cost ....... can't purchase any more
    Log out
    No station cash , log out
    Station cash , can't purchase "we have encountered problem ,try later"

Now I take exception at the "try later" , I have very limited time and I pain a few quid to try and catch up some on the double xp , including membership .

Is there an ETA of a fix at all , or if someone on the forum can kick me up the **** in the right direction if I am making a noob error myself .
  2. Candyballz

Im getting the same error and have been for a few hours, from multiple devices - it wont let me purchase any station cash. Went all over this weekend looking for walmart cards with no luck, finally decided to cave in and buy SC straight from sony. Looks like thats not gonna work either. neat stuff.
  3. MurderBunneh

Can't use cards either. Just went and bought 2 more and now I can't use them I am sleepy and want to go to bed but if I don't get these cards redeemed first I might miss the deadline.
  4. Yago

Hello Bunneh :)
    Yes it seems that it is common this weekend , I had a little success by logging in SOE account site , then logging in the game .
    I think that was just a lucky millisecond break as I can't repeat the process .

Not the best bug in the world as it rubs salt into the wound of the customer trying to pay .
  5. Kediec

Had to put in a support ticket myself, 2 items i bought with SC have vanished and are showing for me to rebuy, but the SC for them has gone.

Ah well ......