Empires

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by InfiniteCaliber, Nov 27, 2012.

1. InfiniteCaliber

Hey all,

Not sure if this has been asked before but, how much does your empire affect what class you are? Primarily the infiltrator. My bro and I are both going to be apart of the VS, but I don't want to be a weaker sniper because of it. I plan on being mostly a long range sniper going for them head shots. Does your empire affect the class at all?

thanks,
  2. Executioner Smough

VS guns have no bullet drop, but roughly equal stats to the rest of the snipers. They're the single best race for infiltrator, if you plan to be long-range.
  3. Nova85

I'd actually have to say that Terran is the best for infiltrator. Sure they have bullet drop, but their damage doesn't drop off as much as Vanu does, and they have the fastest bullet travel time while Vanu has the slowest.
  4. Karnehan

Not really, because you can get a different weapon at any point. Play the faction youll like the most. Youll appreciate your character that much more later on.
  5. zijin_cheng

Can't really speak for NC/VS, but I'm throughly enjoying my TR sniper with a bolt action 12x, I'm finally getting better at headshotting now.