[Emerald] Who's your nemesis.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Jawarisin, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Jawarisin

I saw this on the ps4 beta forum and thought it was interesting. Who's the player you'll ditch whatever you're doing to go kill if you see him.

Zippy333, I'm looking at you.

----------
    In order to keep the names relevant, please Emerald only. Other servers can make their own thread.
  2. Ballto21

3. FateJH

This is actually a thing?
  4. Meeka

My nemesis? VITOXXX... for tanks... he's the only tanker on Emerald I've encountered who can consistently and reliably take out my Lightning in 1v1 engagement. He's *always* just in the right place at the wrong time and it annoys the heck out of me. :p But, it's a friendly nemesis... his tank is a challenge, I enjoy that. :)

If he's in a Liberator or anything else, I won't pay any attention... but if he's in a tank... all bets are off! If I can't take 'em out with a tank, I'll Flash C4 his butt. :p But, he does the same to me, sooooo.... love and war, you know! :D
  5. palto1826

Palto1826...that bastard kills me more than anyone else
    • Up x 1
  6. Jake the Dog

Trees, mother ******* trees
  7. Mezinov

Sinist. Since beta/launch.

I haven't died to him in a long time, but as soon as his name comes up in the Kill Spam - he is my mission.
  8. penandpencilman

My name isn't found, you guys must be new.
  9. EggfaceMan

GeoffSmites, but I can't do anything to him cause we're both VS :rolleyes:. The first week after launch, me and my friends would constantly get trampled by his sunderer. Did not matter if we were on foot or in a flash. No bad blood though :p!
  10. Ballto21

Before its too late

ITT
    • Up x 1
  11. Fleech

hills that decide they don't like being vaulted off of and flip me or pointy rocks that instant gib my mag.

also strongindependantblackwomen.

he always seems to find me with half health.
  12. ATRA_Wampa-One

KomradeVirtunov
  13. tf2hero

14. EliteEskimo

Alarox for NC and Calisai for VS, if I see them I will always go after them for the challenge if the battlefield allows for it.