Emerald Server Lag

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by PrimalPhantom, Jul 19, 2014.

1. PrimalPhantom

Come on SOE fix the server lag on Emerald. The game is unplayable on this server now. Is anyone else lagging like hell on Emerald?
  2. DeRikalus

Dunno if it's lag but since the merge/last month or so hit reg has been horrible for me. Dropping dead then seeing shots/hearing the headshot a second or two later. Hitmarkers delayed by a second or two. Getting knifed by dudes who are supposedly 100m away. Can't play the game like this but there doesn't seem to be any acknowledged issues so I think we're SOL.
  3. PrimalPhantom

Yeah I'm having the same problems as you. And it is from the server merge. SOE's server network can't handle it. I can play other games just fine. It really sucks for me because I'm a full member and I can't play the game in the state it is in.
  4. Azumi

I generally get a ping of 200m/s the connection does not generally flux though which means it is barely noticeable normally. When the ping counter went in I was surprised, I always assumed it was lower. It was always constant though only going a max of 10m/s from its average except on rare occassions. Since the merge however 200 is a rarity now they have crammed big battles into a normality I get anything between 200m/s and 2000m/s. My PC can handle the big fights graphically. My connection should be able to I am on a 400 equal split (200mb/s up 200mb/s) down connection. The only other solution really is the other end cannot actually supply this many players simultaneously the data needed quickly enough for the large fights.
  5. banaspati

I usually get a ping 300-350 m/s (play from asia), since last update i got randomly ping like 500-150.000 m/s (that's not typo).
    I try to play on the other server like EU/AUSSY and gets a normal ping. I hope SOE can fix it and handle it as soon as possible.
  6. Unsp0kn

This explains my frustration with playing the last couple of days...
  7. Warn1nG

I always play on mattherson without any problem (from Argentina), since the merge i just cant play this game anymore, is soooo lagged. GG Sony
  8. EmpireCrusher203

Used to lag like hell on Emerald. Then I restarted my characters and moved to the European servers. It strangely helps.