EMERALD Players are you able to log on currently?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by sustainedfire, Dec 21, 2015.

1. sustainedfire

I sat down just now to play my 5 medals for the day before bed.

My game will not completely load - it reaches 94%, and then crashes to desktop.

Is this a server wide issue? (Or is the game shutting down early....!)
  2. Imperial Sect

Yes and no. It takes a long time. Loading bar goes to 32%...64%...94%...96%....and from there 1 of 2 things keeps happening. I either log in or it crashes. Switching characters produces the same results as well.
  3. Colonelveers12

They are currently looking into the issue on Briggs, I guess it has spread to Emerald at least.
  4. IO10

Same issue for me on Connery, happy to at least know it isn't just me.
  5. user101

Have you noticed that everytime eSpirit gets on the forum that the servers crash and go bonkers. And he knows I play on Emerald... So first it is briggs and then emerald. Very strange that this always happens when he shows up.
  6. MikeyGeeMan

Same here was really worried.
  7. sustainedfire

Alright, problems it is then, I guess I'll update another game - in case this issue persists tomorrow.

I was thinking star conflict. Anyone have any other game suggestions that are entertaining?
  8. Killuminati C

Had the same issue with Connery server earlier. Took several tries but eventually got on.
  9. Spiritualised

Your just embarrassing yourself now lad
  10. UberNoob1337101

Had the same problem two times already in the past.

1. Try to launch the game for the next few days.

2. Use the "Validate Game Assets" button by clicking at the "Advanced settings" (The wrench in your LaunchPad, then there's the option there, probably fixes your problems)

3. (What happened to me, twice) Reformat your hard drive because it could be caused by a computer virus. Tried some antivirus softwares but they can't seem to get rid of the problem. Don't do this unless you tried the other two and the other solutions!

IDK, keep looking for other solutions because this is basically a last resort. Cleaning your entire PC + re-downloading your entire gaming library sucks.