Emerald NC: Outfit Roll Call

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Badname707, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Badname707

Just curious to see which outfits are still out there fighting the good fight. Since the merger, many of the outfits that composed the bulk of the NC of Waterson and Matherson seemed to have been dissolved, or dropped in activity to the point of being effectively dissolved. Also, it seems that there are many outfits that have been lying low and haven't made themselves known to the general NC population. We are currently working on getting the NC into a more coordinated state, but to do so, we need to know who's still around, and who can help us in these efforts. If you're uncomfortable posting these details publicly, please send me a PM. Any and all *USEFUL* information regarding the current state of NC outfits is much appreciated.

If you are a member, or ex-member of an Emerald NC outfit, please post below with the status of your outfit. If you'd like to be contacted, or would like us to contact your leadership regarding to this effort to improve the faction, please state this in your post, or send me a PM, and I'll make sure to keep your outfit updated on any progress.
  2. Dracorean

I'm apart of Longbow, though our activity has been an all time low however, the outfit was originally made back in the days of Jaeger.

I am kinda stuck, either to leave the outfit or try to bring it back to life myself, I'm not too good at leadership given I act more like an adviser but I can lead to some degree. We lost quite a few active members to other outfits but we keep recruiting.
  3. Badname707

Bump. Please post below guys, this is for the good of the faction. Don't expect nerfs to save us.
    • Up x 1
  4. BR100NC

C150 is still here destroying ppl ;)
  5. TriumphantJelly

This is the spirit of planetside 2, nevermind all of the nerf calls...

My hat off to you, good sirs/madames. Jolly good show. (Wow I went British there).

Sorry to clog up the thread, but just had to thank you :p
  6. Badname707

Bump. We need all the info we can get. This helps us not have to track you guys down in game.
  7. Yuukikun

By dissolve you mean 4th faction'd to VS as soon as the NC overpop from Waterson realized who was the boss?
  8. ajma

A problem I've noticed when running NC is that some outfits don't use their TeamSpeak servers much.
  9. Badname707

Oftentimes it's the opposite, so far as I see. Some rely too much on TS when running public platoons.
  10. ColonelChingles

I'm not a TAS officer, but we're still in the game.

We run organized, public, platoon-sized operations three times a week. We also do organized tank operations once a week, though that's usually only 1-2 squads.

Otherwise there's probably at least one public TAS platoon on the days when we're not doing operations, though leadership can vary for those.

We're still growing with about 1,400 members last I checked. Though only about 24% are regularly online (344). Our average BR is on the low end at 28, and our K/D ratios are slightly below average (most likely to having so many new players in our ranks).

Teamspeak is encouraged, but mostly used for leadership (or joking around). This makes it easier for new players to get into the flow of things.

Our air game is pretty poor. Our tankers are actually decent. Most of the time though we play as infantry, though we're also fond of massive Sunderer balls.

Tactics can vary depending on who happens to be our SL at the moment. Some officers like small-squad infantry play. Some officers like to throw around the full force of a 48-person platoon. Some officers like throwing Sunderers into places where Sunderers ought not to be. And some like playing around with squads of Vanguards.

In alerts I usually feel like TAS gets used as a QRF. We get sent into fights that we're not expected to win, but at least we can divert/distract the enemy long enough for some other outfit to get work done. I'm personally okay with that so long as the rest of you are taking bases when we're not. :p

We used to have a reputation for being a massive zergfit, and I think that reputation was deserved. Mostly because we would invite everyone we saw to our outfit, and our leadership amounted to "hey both platoons, run to this base and do stuff". While we still have decently high numbers (I think administratively we no longer kick for inactivity), we're no longer the biggest outfit on Emerald anymore and we've gotten a newer (and better) batch of officers.
  11. Forlorn Hope

QRY here still ganking occasionally with superior numbers.
  12. Epic High Five

GOON is still here, being the loudest and best big outfit around, just like since day 1 only now we're solid f'ing gold and wearing cowboy hats
  13. Badname707

14. Mjolnir

who from QRY still plays?
  15. ajma

I say it because I get on their TSs and usually they're empty.
  16. Badname707

Also, I'd like to clarify that this is a part of a larger attempt to get in touch with PL's and SL's who are still active in the game. We've got a group forming up that would like to reclaim command chat from the cesspit it is currently, as well as improve the coordination of the NC. As you probably already know, we need all the help we can get.
  17. Forlorn Hope

Tuku, Batty, Equinox, Haemo, Moarwin and myself. I see others on more sporadically like Will and Dread but the first 5 are the ones I see semi frequently. Also we all took you off our friends list so we can hide from you :p.
  18. ILoveLucy

Dear NC outfits,

Don't change a thing.

Love,
    VS
  19. Badname707

Dear VS random,

Keep believing you're special.

Love,
    Everyone else
  20. Schizomatic

Dear NC,

I have it on good account that the VS called your collective assembly of mothers, and I quote, "Unwashed entities of indeterminable gender and excess facial hair who couldn't find their genitals with a 12x scope."

Are you seriously going to take that from a bunch of xeno-loving spandex wearers?

Help us, brave, free soldiers of the NC! Destroy the VS!

Love,
    The Republic

P.S. We're willing to overlook your rebellion for this. You're welcome.