Emerald: NC Op Nights, Fridays 5PM (EST)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Badname707, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Badname707

The time is now. All around us, whispers, rumors that the sleeping beast has finally wakened, and will rise to take its throne. Even now, our enemies are wondering when the tides of battle will turn, when their might shall be cast asunder by the will of a superior force. They wonder, and they fear. Well I've come to tell you that the rumors are true. A blue storm is brewing, friends, and though in the coming days they will seek it, no foe that stands against us will find shelter. In a torrent of screaming freedom, the NC shall rain upon Emerald and cast the wicked into the sea. Through our combined might, we will turn the whispers into roars. Liberty! Liberty! On the sixth day, of the third week, of the seventh month, and then again for every week thereafter, the Freedom Eagle shall fly high above Auraxis! CA-CAWWWWWW! Sons and daughters of liberty, the time is now! Will you stand aside and watch your brothers fight and die for a cause already lost, or will you heed the call, and join our mighty armies to claim the glory of victory? The choice is yours. Liberty or death!

Hossin: Dominated
    Amerish: Dominated
    Vanu Sovereignty: Routed

This is what happened tonight on Emerald NC's first ever faction op night. If you happened to be on either of those continents tonight and were wondering what the **** was happening with the NC, well, now you know. If you were unfortunate enough to be on the wrong side of that battle, beware, for this is not the last time you will be defeated. If you're blue, had no idea we were running ops, and want to get you or your outfit involved, visit

ncheadquarters.com
    to join in on the discussion and link up with your fellow NC. See you on the battlefield!
    • Up x 1
  2. Dis

I pulled a scat max on Hossin.

True story.
  3. Badname707

4. ColonelChingles

Huh. This explains why we were actually getting reinforcements for once, instead of being hung out to dry by NC Command.

I remember being very surprised when our PL announced that we should just hang in there a little longer because a VCO platoon was coming to relieve us. I'm not sure which was more shocking... that we were getting reinforced in an organized manner or that someone had actually told the PL what was going on.

Either way, when those VCO Galaxies rose over the horizon it was awesome. I didn't even mind afterwards that they got their name on the base instead of us.

So... me likey.
    • Up x 2
  5. Aeflic

First off let me say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for backing off command the last couple of months. If you ever want to coordinate or get reinforcements just /tell Aeflic and ill hop on command. We love helping out the NC.
  6. IberianHusky

You may have taken Amerish and Hossin, but you got stomped on Esamir, and Indar was TR territory. Luckily, the VS was getting crapped on pretty much everywhere. Glad to see them get their ***** beat for once. They deserve it.

Also, as of right now the TR is retaking Amerish. We ghostcapped Mekala, beat you out of Sungrey, took the NC Arsenal, and are currently facing you down at Ikanam. Also, that one random squad of VS bursters trolling the NC and providing us with free AA while we took Moss Ravine was hilarious.
  7. ColonelChingles

Well I think the point of this thread was to show that when the NC can actually get organized, they're fairly decent.

Which was yesterday, not today. Today is pretty irrelevant unless there's another huge NC op night that I'm not aware of.

I mean I'm not even playing... I'm sitting here surfing the forums. :D
  8. hebei

NC this camp should eliminate you don't call Op.
  9. jadebenn

Yes because your 56% Hossin pop was so tactical. :rolleyes:
  10. EGuardian1

We warp gated the VS with about 10 people because the VS were too busy at major facilities. Then it was more or less even pop during the hopscotch fights to keep VS disconnected.

We used GOKU tactics, outnumber them 2-3 to one for a fight, and then when we couldn't do that, we went all redeployside.
  11. jadebenn

Right well, good on you for getting your stuff together NC, but I'm personally waiting for a more even fight to see you guys in action. I believe it though. Good luck, if you succeed, maybe I can convince VS to follow.
  12. Badname707

We made most of our victories while the continent was locked for all factions. I won't lie, it was a hard fight, where we'd have 4 bases contested at once, and we might capture one of them. But we were capturing bases and pushing into VS territory, without the VS being able to do the same. I remember the exact moment we won for the night, because several VS platoons we had been fighting shifted over to the TR front. This is exactly what happens to us when we lose: we run to an easier, less critical fight. When the TR started to leave and those VS platoons came back, we realized that the center ring and the bases through to the south gate were left completely unguarded. By the time the VS reacted, we were already working on cutting off their resources at the warpgate. When we cut you guys off at Four Fingers, the VS pop dropped about 8%, putting the NC at 42% and the VS about 34%. At that point victory was inevitable for us, but only because a solid proportion of the VS decided to give up for the night.

Nope, I watched the fight carefully that night. What I saw happen is what I usually see the VS do to the NC. Sure, by the end the population was in our favor, but that was the result of hours of effort made by the NC, shutting the VS down as hard as we possibly could. Maybe NC ends up with over 40% world pop at 2AM on a regular basis, I don't know, but from what I had seen, we earned it.
  13. Rift23

TL;DR We know we won because we looked like the VS.
  14. Badname707

No, we won because we outdid the VS using their own tactics. With a little extra NC flair, of course.
  15. Rhinzual

You do know that the NC grunts such as yourself are a bunch of corporate stooges, right? There's no freedom, just paychecks, pension, a crappy 401k, no retirement plan, and no vacation days.
  16. Paragon Exile

NC winning a single day? Okay.

We'll stick to winning the other six :3
  17. EGuardian1

A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.

As far as corporate stooges - here's my reply to you. This what I see when your VS Max faces off against my Grinder Max.

18. Badname707

19. Epic High Five

All this NC excellence took place during double exp on Friday (and tonight as well) on locked conts because the pop was so high. That's an even 33/33/33 across the board.

Meanwhile while the NC were steam rolling the VS didn't even try to defend their tech plan on Indar and instead chose to push for the NC tech plant, a push which resulted in them not even touching both generators, and thus they lost their Magriders is a totally senseless blunder.

NC coordination was pretty great tonight. Been awhile since I heard a TAS call for reinforcements but it was nice to punch the VS in the gut with them at Snake Ravine