Emerald NC: Any active outfits left?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Badname707, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Badname707

Just as the title says.
  2. GuhMaster2512

If you are looking for more casual play there is PHX, SUBG, and VCO. For more squad comms/tactical gameplay there is ANGC and I believe SolX just switched over from Connery to Emerald NC. ScVM might be a little active as well. IIIP is currently working on their more point hold style gameplay of your into that, and JOKE recently switched over to NC if you are into more hardcore pointhold ops.
  3. Xigris

ANGC is on forced hiatus til June
  4. BamaRage

HH3B runs everyday, we are very active!
  5. Badname707

I'll look into some of those. I'm looking for an outfit that can provide at least some of the following

1. A large outfit, or one willing to rapidly expand
    2. an outfit that is willing to train up newbies
    3. An outfit that works with, or is willing to use command chat and other comms

Been playing the game since release, have squad/platoon lead, have all my vehicle and infantry classes certed out. I enjoy small scale stuff a lot, but I'd much rather join an outfit with some ambition. I miss the organized play that the early game offered.
  6. Curved

Hi from Phoenix Battalion (PHX). We are an organized 2000 member emerald NC outfit that has at least one combined arms platoon up every day. We recommend members use our teamspeak server, and we host new player-oriented training every tuesday, thursday, and saturday at around 8-9 PM EST. We are open to all players BR 15 and up. If you'd like to join, join one of our platoons and ask for an invite. If you have any questions, send a message to Curved in game and I will be pleased to help you.
  7. Badname707

I've popped in to the occasional open platoon with you guys and enjoyed myself, but I'm not really sure if PHX is what I'm looking for right now.