Emerald down? 12/27 @ 10:30am EST?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Daigons, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Daigons

I see an active server population for Emerald but it's showing the server as being unavailable. Anyone else having this issue?
    • Up x 1
  2. Whiteworm

Yeah, still down. https://www.daybreakgames.com/status?locale=en_US

Daybreak, what's the deal with response times on this stuff? Fixing may take a bit but a communication regarding it shouldn't take so long. Sorry your fellas are in high demand in the holidays, but much appreciated.
  3. chayne

Connery is down also.
  4. Whiteworm

Keep this thread bumped till they get someone online. Suspect their monitoring tools are out of whack if this is their response time.
  5. chayne

Anything DBG?
  6. enmarronatus69

Miller too....
  7. chayne

Connery is back up.
  8. Saframonster

Cobalt down now. For approximately 20 minutes now.
  9. JobiWan

I can't sign into Miller. I get to the loading screen then it just kicks me out.
  10. JobiWan

Managed to get in after 5 attempts, ping was 500+ latency 900+, got dc'd after 30 seconds.
  11. Daigons

I wonder if it's an issue with their lobby servers that connect you to the actual game servers? Once I was able to logon, I was on for several hours even though some players were still experiencing issue later in the day?
  12. JobiWan

Could be, a fair few of my friends were showing as online. My game loaded to the character selection screen but then was stuck for ages on 'loading'. Sometimes I got right into the game then it just CTD.
  13. Liewec123

hope it get sorted, a lot of companies have mammoth holidays around xmas.
    GW2 devs recently posted "see you in the new year" for example...

imagine broken PS2 servers for the whole weak? :eek:
  14. Daigons

It's refreshing seeing a massive influx of low levels among the three factions. Maybe they're not used to seeing so many new customers?