Emerald beginner looking for outfit

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Elizybeth, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Elizybeth

I'm 18 years old and just started playing planetside 2. I don't have a microphone but plan on getting one later this week. I'm willing to pick any faction and would prefer a serious type of outfit to help me get better at the game and learn more about it. please add on steam @elizybeth or post a reply to contact me
  2. Pallor In Ligno

Hey Elizybeth,

Pallor in Ligno would love to have you! While we aren't "hardcore" or anything, we like to get stuff done while having fun doing it. If that appeals to you, you would be a great fit with us. We are dedicated to teaching new players the ropes in PS2 and would love to teach you anything you're interested in.

This is our Forum post, if you want more details.

If you have any other questions, or are interested in joining, please email:

I hope to see you on the battlefield, and welcome to Planetside 2!
  3. TiberianMushr00m

Hello Elizybeth,

If you are interested in play as the Vanu Sovereignty, then you should take a look at Derp Company. We are a 18+ outfit with people from all over the world that share the same vision; bringing together cohesive gameplay and having a good time doing so.

We have a Zero-Time Demand Policy and a welcoming, open-minded atmosphere. Derp Company sports a robust ranking system, combined arms divisions, and operations every Wednesday and Saturday. However, If you decide to choose us, we will never demand you to contribute time to Derp Company unless you want to.

Should you decide to join us, you will be welcomed within open arms to people who respect one another, have a sense of humor, and know how to have a good time while being able to work together. Derp Company will work with you to tailor your experience to make as memorable, comfortable, and exciting as possible. You will see us pull 20 harassers, just for hilarity when we are "derping around;" You will see us with utmost cohesion, skill, virtue, and discipline when we fight during our finest hours.

In short, we cater to all types of players, whatever their background, experiences, or preferences. If you have common sense, can take a joke or two, while maintaining composure during the heat of battle, then we can be for you!

Give us a try: Visit us on our website or join our Teamspeak 3 server to see how we play, and if you like it then join us by submitting an application on our website!

Happy hunting to you!

Regards,
    TiberianMushroom
  4. Kevin

5. Pallor In Ligno

This is a recruiting forum. I think it makes perfect sense that they are trying to recruit her as well. She said she doesn't have a faction opinion yet, so Vanu is still an option.
  6. TheSheriff

If you choose NC then contact ZergfitLeader.
    Just add him as a friend and PM when online.
    This is a very noob friendly outfit, very few high BR players, the vast majority are beginners.
    It is also well run, no insulting badmouthing nonsense and it also run by a player who is very capable of leading i.e. knows the game very well.
    You can solo or join up for platoons, up to you.
    If you want to learn the game, which means not dying a lot without much of a clue as to why, join an outfit, and I'd recommend this very new outfit.
    And have fun, it takes a while to get into PS2 but as a PS1/PS2 vet it will reward you if you have patience and enjoy yourself.
    Welcome aboard!