Either They Don't Know...Don't Show...Or Don't Care About What's Goin' On In The 'Hood.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Roxputin, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Roxputin

I do not subscribe to that whole SE warpgate theory.
  2. VSDerp

greatest movie line ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. HadesR

Photo taken about 3pm PST ? .. I totally agree there is a pop balance issue but posting off peak hour's SS is pretty much just scare tactic's ..
    Like VS sometimes has the highest Connery World pop .. at 4am PST
  4. Flashtirade

The problem I have with this is personal, but it may apply to others:
    I made my NC account on Helios and my TR account on Genudine. They merged, so I have 2 accounts on the same server. What happens then?
  5. RobotNinja

On Connery right now TR has 3% more population that NC and 9% more population than VS.

So, I guess the devs don't care about how OP the TR's population is.
  6. Roxputin

7. Phazaar

Yep - haven't you seen the server pops since the fourth faction returned home? It's irritating as hell. We actually have to worry about what the VS are doing whilst we're getting roflstomped by TRAM.
  8. TintaBux

It's not on every server, its mainly US servers, Miller and others are well balanced.
  9. Roxputin

Trust me. I have been eyeing Miller as my home server since the game started. Playing with the Brits has always been much more enjoyable over the years than the majority of the yanks. Damn the lag. Let them eat cake. And Let them have server transfer tokens...now.
  10. 13lackCats

MOMMY! MAKE THE BAD MAN STOP!