Eclipse "Review" [VIDEO]

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Paqu, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Corezer

hey, man, if you wanna make cruczi into a girl for me that's just great in my book, just make sure to do a boob job while you're at it. I like em big and firm like bag of sand plz

=)
  2. Iridar51

Stop it! :mad: You don't deserve him. You can't get him just because you want to, nor can you act like it's expected you'd be answered in kind.
  3. cruczi

Boys, boys, let's not fight over one hot dog. I'm sure you can find sausage and buns in your local markets.
  4. Iridar51

I randomly throw my voice at you: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Klin873xrD
    EDIT: Those "taunts" are not directed at you, it was my joke-attempt at creating my own Russian VO pack.
    Now where's that accent-heavy NS-7 review that you promised?
  5. cruczi

haha :D

I never did promise a spoken review... It was supposed to be mostly a written guide/review. Just when I intended to work on it, a patch removed motion blur and introduced bad performance. I wanted my recordings to have motion blur, although I wouldn't have even been able to record anything until the performance was fixed. It was, but a bit too late, I can't really be bothered now what with all the studying and other stuff. And I kind of still want the motion blur back before recording ;(. Instead of the review/guide, I ended up posting a video playthrough of Sanctum 2... it's on Steam guides
  6. AverageGuy

What's the movement multiplier when ADS in the Eclipse? 0.5?
  7. Iridar51

Yes.
    • Up x 1
  8. AverageGuy