Earn the free Analyst Helmet

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by d_carey, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Tiedemann

Last post on first page of this thread ;)
    • Up x 1
  2. KingKandy

Graphics are supposed to suck, right?
  3. skruffy

so i didnt know about this till today im not too late right? and if so i dont care im still gonna do it i wanna see whats on the test server anyways
  4. deep470

That was fun. Can't wait for directives go live :)
  5. skruffy

anyone elses tutorial glitched cause the part where it is teaching you to redeploy i cant pass it no matter how many times i redeploy?
  6. SomeGuyWhoLikesPie

Hey so we put like the station name or ign name????
  7. Tiedemann

You just have to use the same SOE account.
  8. ashton26254

what exactly is happening
  9. Pyrode

Happened to a friend of mine when she started playing.

It was fixed by logging out and deleting the character then instantly remaking it (or with a new name if you don't care about the name)

There IS a way to do the tutorial in game, it's in "help" i think (if you hit esc it'll be on the bottom left).
  10. pottman

I got an Error NBE-1013.
  11. Diodeone

Yep this error is back in the regular game not just PTS too
  12. Ironclad Lion

Yeah I got the same bug. Just had to instant action out of the tutorial.
  13. ShortRovnd

Yes, I do.
  14. 1NieMamPomyslu1

Okay, the client finally started to work, and I was able to do some testing (about 15 min. now but I'll try to test it for ~2hours today)
    For now I have issues of:
    a) game on medium settings (on live I play on "high") works worse than live servers, don't know if it's not suppossed to be like that
    b) I get some kills on AF-4A Bandit carbine but progress does not count towards directives
    c) the new fast deploy button sometimes spawns me even when I don't click anything, again, don't know if it's not supposed too work this way
    d) tutorial stucks at "redeploy" part and I can't progress further
    Overall, the new NC pistol is great, I was afraid of "oh no, shotgun, again", but it works
    My system specs in case they will be useful:
    NVidia GeForce GTX 550ti
    4x Intel Core i3-3320 3,3GHz
    8 GB RAM
    Windows 7
    I will do more testing today and I will post anything I found
    Sorry for my english it's not my first language
    I don't know if that's a right place to write this, so If not can someone tell me where?
  15. CurryNinja

Please fix the progression system on the Directives. Some of my kills aren't registering, and it's even harder to find a good fight with the lack of people on PTS. Perhaps advertise the Free Helmets better, add more rewards, and let us actually see the helmet.
  16. 1NieMamPomyslu1

After aprox. next 0.5 hour of testing here is what I found:
    a)When I relogged directives started to work
    -On AF-4A Bandit it registered kills I get before relog but on engineer (get 60 kills directive) not (I was playing as engi all the time)
    b) progress sometimes count to directives I have no possibility to get (for example: I get AF-10 Cyclone directive, but I even don't have it unlocked
    c) I switched to "high" settings and everything works slightly better (compared to medium settings which is a bit strange)
  17. Souleater

Dont' forget to post your bug reports in game using the support function. That way the system will pick up some of your data automatically.

I preferred the old re-deploy screen.

Oddly, I seem to be killing more people on this than the live server that isn't 3000 miles away? :eek:
  18. Sparrow

I've tested this bug quite intensively with a couple of friends and send like 4-5 bug reports about it. Sometimes a directive is shared between squad mates, e.g. I was driving a tank with PPA on top and I got the 10 kill directive when my gunner/squad mate killed 10 ppl.

One can hope it's not a bug but a feature to promote squad play.
  19. ShortRovnd

So when do we get the helmet?
    • Up x 1
  20. Bad News

Im stuck at redeploy in the tutorial, any fix for that?