Earn the free Analyst Helmet

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by d_carey, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Naxess

Helmet looks nice... bit small compared to the rest of the body though. Painful trying to imagine fitting a head into that thing >.<
  2. WyrdHarper

Maybe it works via some kind of hinge mechanism.
  3. SenEvason

I think the spawn tubes construct the helmet around the head.
  4. WyrdHarper

Man, having claustrophobia in the Planetside universe would be the worst.
  5. hdup71

ok, is there still a chance to get this helmet as of now?
  6. nightbird

The soldiers are all made of nanites remember? The humans are remote controlling them (us).
  7. Evildrifters

Got the helmet!
    BIG THANKS TO SOE :)
  8. FyreFreak

I've been on it for a while now, and i did get that thing where you get launched out of a Sundy. Other than that. Im doing good. What do i do to get the helmet?
  9. NCDaniel

Helmet received. My gratitude is yours.
  10. FyreFreak

So im seeing that we might have to do Directives? Im fairly new to PS2 so what exactly do i do to get the Directives? Or will someone be nice enough to post like, what they did and if they got the helmet because i'm somewhat lost. I've been playing there for a few hours or so now and checked my normal account and nothing :p
  11. Asageh

you had to play PTS during testing, you missed out already.
  12. SenEvason

To everyone asking, the time period for earning the helmet is over. The time period was from July 24th to August 3rd, where you had to have played for at least an hour. Maybe in the future, they will have other instances like this where you can earn a reward for helping, but that's up to the devs.

As for directives, if you open up the main menu, there will be a tab at the bottom with a star in a circle. This opens up the directives menu with the various directives to complete. A detailed writeup by the devs can be found here.
  13. TheKhopesh

YAY! Helmet and Gauss Prime!
    XD
  14. D3athstroke014

I played for 2 hours and got some directives but i didnt get the helmet what should i do?
  15. NevarxTR

Fantastic helmet, had a blast testing, thanks d_carey! It would be awesome if you added some XP boosts and more helmets in the future!
  16. ShortRovnd

You mean, what if the Helmet gave you a boost? :eek:
  17. AXCNexus

I found that tank shells could cause splash damage to me when i was hiding in a building:confused:
  18. AXCNexus

plus getting head shot by a commissionaire when i have full shields and health is very annoyingo_O
  19. StevieV

So anyways, I had jumped on PTS and played for roughly three hours, got a few directives points, etcetera etcetera, and yet I didn't get the helmet.

what do?
  20. SniperSogeking

QAsvu on pts told me i had to stay on pts for a few hours and i would get it on live servers. is that true, please reply coz i really wanna get a helmet without paying :(