Early screenshots of the NC's Prototype buggy!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Takara, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Takara

Fear the John deer burninator!

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  2. Zer0range

Red, dual cannons ... that's TR.
  3. Takara

I considered that, but the TR are more like space commies then they are rednecks ^.^
  4. Total_Overkill

Why do the NC get the Prowler?
  5. Doogle

Title: TR spys reveal NC attempts at reverse engineering of a prowler
    • Up x 1
  6. BarxBaron

What in the name of god?

And where can I buy one?
    ------------

I'm assuming (and hoping...dear god am i hoping..) that those "mounted cannons" are ready to spray pesticides as the tractor goes.......and not flak...............LOL
  7. Curse_Gamerkin

OP is a vanu
  8. Xale

Uh, they're both. PS1 redneck events involved the use of the TR's Marauder buggy, and Sweepers.

I mean, lets face it:
    [IMG]

And in VS coloration:
    [IMG]
  9. Doogle

Exacly!
  10. CactusLynx

Looks like something i'd find at Shadespire Farms.
  11. Stordito

is that behind a early mowgrinder prototype?
  12. Tilen

You clearly have little understanding of communism.
  13. Tilen

None, to be precise. How the hell does one come to the conclusion that the TR are communist? LOL
  14. starlinvf

Its based only on the red color scheme. TR is closer to Totalitarianism, though the republic leaders clearly saw the benefits of researching ancient Vanu tech prior to the war.
  15. Doogle

in PS1 TR had a few redneck qualities mostly due to the marauder, the Raider was originally going to be named the Battlewagon.

NC were characterised in the same fashion they were in the PS2 trailer, serious grizzled capitalist freedom fighter with a healthy amount of stubble.
  16. BengalTiger

The NC are the rednecks.

In fact I've named my outfit the Redneck Hillbillies of Auraxis [RHA].
  17. Duff_Chimp

I think the TR version will be some kind of combine harvester type hybrid. ROADKILL!