e-mail verification

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by aiPIMP, Sep 20, 2015.

1. aiPIMP

When logging in, this message appears.
    "The e-mail address listed on your account,*****@***, has not been verified. Please click on the button below to verify this address. This is important in case you need to contact our Customer Support team and are having issues logging in to your Daybreak Account."

Is it legitimate?
  2. Some1

A screen shot would be more helpful.
  3. aiPIMP

4. Some1

Well I couldn't load the image for some reason. Server its hosted on appears to be down at the moment. If its a new account and you haven't verified the email used you setup for it then just check your email and see if you can find a message from daybreak asking you to click on a link to verify the account email.

Its standard practice used by almost all websites that require you to sign up to use them.

If you all ready did that then just ignore it unless its keeping you from logging in and doing stuff. Then I would make a ticket with daybreak.
    https://help.daybreakgames.com/app/ask/
  5. Daco04

6. Olfero

I create at 01:30 am my account and are still waiting for the email verification..can it be happend that ps 2 is down or daybreak? I even can't open a ticket because i need first to verfide my email -.- nothing is coming in and i also have checked my spam cache..nothing. Need help.:mad:
  7. Olfero

The email comes now, all good. :D
  8. GenoSan307

hey how long did it take for the email to arrive? thx