DX11: Proof of Prior Hackers?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Wolfborne, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Towie

...is it just me - or is anyone noticing that 'suspicious things' are happening now almost as often as before the DX11 update ?

Reminds me of the Battleye update - things went dramatically better for a time then got progressively worse (however that did take an extended period of time).

DX11 - well immediately afterwards things seemed better - but not so much now. Just curious; maybe it is just my imagination...
  2. LaLaBear

That's because lots of hacks are updated now. All those peeps you were either wrecking or were absent 2 weeks ago are now going to be strafing with no delay and firing before you walk around the corner. It was short but sweet while it lasted.
  3. 0fly0

Not your imagination sorry.
    Check the hacking website and forum if you want, they find how to bypass the "new" encoded files (i say new because apparently they just used the same thing for h1z1 files so it was pretty easy to crack.) after that you just block battle eyes and enjoy hitbox hack and wallhack.
    I think it's been about 3 weeks or a month now, that's the first thing i did a month after the update when i start seeing weird **** again was check the hack forums and let me tell you it was active...
    That's how i realize some of them already manage to find how to get hitbox and wallhack back

To give you my experience after the update, for the first month i played HA really aggressively with a 7 k/d, watching my name in N°1 leaderboard player during the third weekend i think just blew my mind, i couldn't dream about that before with all the killing machine.
    A month after the update, down to 3 k/d same playstyle, die in 0.5 every once in a will but still less than before.
    Not talking about now...