DX11 and the annoying bugs the Community see’s

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by OneShadowWarrior, Feb 16, 2020.

1. OneShadowWarrior

-friendly player Engineer or medics using tool and primary weapon continuous fire but does no damage.
    -Radar showing enemy vehicles stuttering or warping
    -Sound begins to warp within 1-4 hours of gameplay usually from big battles
    -Underground biolab staircase not rendering showing screens of white
    -Firing a decimator or Anti vehicle weapon and when empty you switch to your primary weapon it auto reloads
    -hit detection delays, you run around a building or behind a shield and still die when you think your safe.
    -characters at distance beyond 50 meters with high ping become headless.
    -shots don’t always have sound when you get hit regardless of how much you slide the voice channels in audio, I have it where I’ve been hit by tanks and it’s like getting hit with a suppressor.
    -players always complain about particles in big battles being blinding, maybe all of us should just be set to low.
    -flak causing to much FPS drops or blindness.
    -Prowler double reloads with ammo printer or ammo Sunderer or bays.
    -screen distortion with higher resolutions, ultra wide or multiple monitors, specifically objects do not render properly at distance or the images become stretched, I run my monitor on HD, everytime I login it minimizes my screen when I have it set to full screen.
    -vehicles slide or flip over to easy at full speed, there is no available toggle to adjust your speed, so it’s either full throttle or full stop.
    -Platoon managing can be glitched, often you can’t kick players if they aren’t in your zone or outfit.
    -grenades don’t always render properly when you throw them.
    -loadouts keep defaulting to stock weapons randomly.
    • Up x 1
  2. OneShadowWarrior

So I was in a Platoon today, actually we had over 60 players rotate out and 55 out of 60 of us hit the same sound glitch, can’t hear our weapons fire or our enemies. It don’t matter if your 16 bit, 24 bit, 32 bit, dedicated soundcard, analog, optical or USB, wired or not wired. We are all seeing it.

Please get this fixed, it’s getting people upset. A new update won’t matter if you keep letting this go.
    • Up x 1
  3. SashsaACIII

Hello this idea with DX11 is very bad and at the same time understating the performance of the game especially on old computers since 2010 DX9 was optimized and most importantly the game worked well and besides they broke the screen capture and video in the game itself is just terrible! (DB)

...N7® .
  4. OneShadowWarrior

-knives animation wonky, slasher knife flings back and forth with over under grip.
    -shadows in wide view mode not rendering properly
    -delayed death animations
    -floating mines, c4, proximity mines.
    -smoke on destroyed objects to much.
    -base turrets not rendering properly from distance.
    -sniper rifle reloads improperly with no animations, this is occuring on several weapons.
    -shields on bases, 1/4 at vehicle gates you can see underneath.
    -players or enemies not rendering as fights progressively get bigger, very obvious in bio lab fights.
  5. OneShadowWarrior

Requests:

HD Optimization
    Updated graphics and sound optimization.
    Better tools for commanders to manage platoons or squads, waypoints can be blinding and command smoke even worst.
    Spam room improvements, way to cluttered non defensible.
    Why can’t AV weapons do better up close, if a aircraft pulls 50 meters above a tube to camp, lockon takes eternity, I am fine if they are at distance, but being to close and I can’t do anything.