Dual Burster Max

Discussion in 'MAX' started by ATX78640, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Riftmaster

Just shot down a fighter with the default scatter cannon on my left arm... :D

Granted it was crit injured and flying fairly slow and like 10 ft off the ground at the time...but...still.
  2. Infinity24k

I am not the guy to complain nor did I have huge problems with other classes or battle situations as you simply have to adopt and make the best of it. But the role of MAX unfortunately is kind of a joke. If you want to fight infantry in a building the AI MAX is okay but that is really the only thing. The AV Max is a joke since it takes like 30 shots to kill a Vehicle and every tank will not only have the chance to drive away but simply shoot you down. It takes ages to kill a vehicle so they have plenty of time to look for you and get you. For fighting vehicles you are still better off as HA.

Same to the AA MAX. Yesterday there was one mossie shooting down everything in the sky by himself. So I went "Allright. This is kind of Scissor-Stone-Paper. So I need to go Anti-Air in order to clear the sky"... not at all. First of all it would have taken too long to destroy him as he simply makes a barrel-roll and turns away. But this guy in addition was so bloody hard to even hit. He didnt come close to the base but always stood high in air so whenever you shoot he could dodge by good movement.

It simply cannot be that one Aircraft dominates an entire base against everything else including Anti-Air units. This is a lack of balance.