Drop Pod Vs. Harasser

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DiHorizon, Jul 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiHorizon

[IMG]
    Suicidal infantry using free, spammable Drop Pods OHK a 300 mechanized resource vehicle.

Drop Pods are clearly OP and need to be nerfed before this tactic catches on and the Harasser becomes extinct. My recommendation is to up the the cost of a drop pod to 500 infantry resources and add a cert line for a cooldown timer that works in conjunction with the squad beacon and instant action timers while also removing the OP ability for drop pods to OHK vehicles. SOE must act before even more dedicated Harasser drivers leave the game.
  2. AnotherNoob

Obvious troll is obvious.
  3. IamDH

1/10
    Title didnt even convince me
  4. TheBillOf3D

Too many infantry have been road killed by both friendly and enemy harassers to care about your plight.
  5. Efferil

I think a harasser would be kinda hard to hit with a drop pod though..
  6. IamDH

Edited to suit the situation
  7. Compass

I got TKed by a friendly drop pod in my Harasser...
  8. bodmans

Um, i know its A troll, but how the actual **** did you get hit in a harrasser? Were you afk? Motionless? Thats not the way of the harrasser.
  9. bodmans

But nothing edited...
  10. IamDH

I meant i edited my post
  11. DG-MOD-02

I am going to close this thread now. Please keep posts constructive and respectful as suggested within the SOE Forum Guidelines.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.