Driver compatibility with NVIDIA GeForce 334.89 drivers

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Higby, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Zlidden1337

For me it does not matter what drivers update i have :S looking forward to a fix of this problem
  2. Mikezat

Has a fix been issued? I haven't found anything saying its been fixed. Thanks

- Mike
  3. Goretzu

Same drivers, same problem since the last patch, CTD every few mins. :mad:
  4. Sparrow

Looks this problem still exists:

Posted on March 6 and the original confirmation of this bug was posted on Feb 21, so 2 weeks without a fix. Im not sure who's fault and responsibility is it Nvidias or SOEs.
  5. Echocb

Im using the really old 311.48 and I have this problem as well as sometimes my entire pc crashes while playing to black screen. I can play any other game fine. Should I update to the newer ones that the op posted are not buggy?
  6. Chubzdoomer

This happened to me last night as I was flying a Reaver through enemy territory... I was on a roll, too! #%@$!!!!!
  7. fractalmoe

I was getting a ton of 3-5 second black screens, I thought it was due to my card overheating. I put a fan on it and it seemed to reduce the frequency. I hope you guys are looking into that possibility.

I changed my graphic settings to Medium and the black screens stopped. However, I'm now getting full game freezes, where I can hear voice but the graphics freeze and I have to kill the process to get out and back in.
  8. fractalmoe

And confirmed, just set settings back to high and the black screens returned.
  9. Cipherpol

10. HeavensSword

Just saw this as well. I had reverted to the driver specified by Higby and it fixed my black screen issue on the map. I'd love to start updating my drvier again... though I'm hesitant to test the new one out. :eek:
  11. BobSanders123

Oh thank god.... I though my brand new 760 was defective....
  12. Darvax

New Driver Release today, 03/20/14, v 335.23 Anyone word if this fixes the issue?
  13. WiredTexan

+1 for any word on the v335.23 drivers.

Notes don't specify anything for PS2 but that could have been left out.
  14. Darvax

And after playing for 5 hours tonight, the answer to my own question is a resounding NO . 335.23 is as broke as the previous, black screen freezes and CDT multiple times.
  15. Zakuak

Oh thank go I found this thread...

SOrry for the 6 replies in other threads and the QQ...wish I had found this first haha.

Ok so back to 332
  16. WiredTexan

Thanks Darvax
  17. AltF4Fun

Jeah thanks Darvax.Im updating my drivers now anyway.Cant wait for SOE to finally get their head out of the sand.There are other games out there I want to play with good optimization.I sure wont wait another month just for SOE to finally do something about this.Im usually not the guy to complain on forumside,but this gets stupid....
  18. AltF4Fun

19. Aszrayel

I wondered what was happening. Odd indeed.
  20. D3m0n1c_H0bb1t

I can also confirm driver 335.23 is still not working. I am running 2x GTX 460s. Going to rollback to 332.21 to see if that fixes this.