Drifters should lock out C4 just like Stalker Cloak locks out

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Klypto, May 23, 2014.

1. Ragmon

Yeah, its double gain and all that.

Tho its not a fair trade even then, 4 blocks of C4 + 2 one-way ESF tickets, still doesent equal 1 MBT (and im thinking in potential, an MBT has much more potential).

Ehh, I see you dont understand, you HAVE TO spend 700 certs for the C4 to destroy an MBT, you don't have to spend certs to get an MBT.

Does spending no certs and only 450 res. give you the "right" to istagib infantry by the truck load (what a stupid question...do i have the right in a game...LOL)?

Infantry has it easy against vehicles? Now who is out of touch? C4 is a major factor, LOL, how about anti-tank mines and engi can solo kill a Sundy while using C4 they cant. How about the AV turret being a major factor? Get some perspective.

Don't bother replying, your obviously playing a different game altogether and your just posting on the wrong forum.
  2. Silkensmooth

As someone who has spent considerable time in a tank farming infantry with thermals, i dont have a problem with c4. If you die to c4 its usually because you are sitting still farming infantry. I rarely die to c4 in a tank, and as someone who also plays light asault to c4 tanks i can tell you its not as easy as you think.

Good tank pilots dont sit still for extended periods of time. Here i come flying in for the kill and the tank moves just before i get there and his gunner sees me. Or as often happens some guy on the ground just blasts me out of the air while im flying along with a red button in my hand.

Go try to C4 tanks for a while. I'm betting that you will get less kills with C4 than you will get in your tank.
  3. LT_Latency

Haven't played in 2 months same 3 people crying about C4 still all have ZERO kills with it.

Some things never change.

Why don't you blow up some tanks with this ZERO risk easy mode tactic??
    • Up x 1
  4. Whatupwidat

Oh god, are people still moaning about C4 and drifters?

Wow...guess after Liberators and "Rocket-Primaries" it's the only thing left to moan about that doesn't make you sound like an entitled mother****er. Ho-hum.
  5. Epic High Five

Pure cheese is only a problem when other people are doing it differently

Like how shotguns are the worst, cheesiest part of infantry gameplay *whips out a decimator/UBGL/MAX*
  6. Vixxing

You cant hoover in a lib alone, you crash in a few seconds...