[BUG] Drifter Jet Stutter/Lag

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Chlorox, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Chlorox

Since the patch, I've had an issue with my drifter jets. While using them (rank 5), I will be "teleported" to a position I previously was during the boost. It is inconsistent- sometimes I get teleported back 1 second, sometimes 10, sometimes 15. It is similar to lag, except actions performed are registered- I was able to drop 2 C4 onto a magrider, then happened to be teleported. I was able to detonate and blow up the magrider. Additionally, the fuel of my drifter jets do not reset. The previous two examples make me think this is an actual teleportation and not just lag. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
  2. K2k4

I've experienced this too.. if i get all the way to the end of my fuel tank w/ the drifter jet it teleports me back to where i took off, with no fuel.
  3. Achmed20

had this too. sometimes when i jump ofer a ledge (towers f.e.) and i start drifting, it teleports me back once i hit the ground.
    today it teleported me back to the crown once i touched the bridge oO

doesnt happen to often and even less after the hotfix. but it still happens
  4. chrollo

They will fix this asap, *remembers jump jet level 3-5 bug* oh right :(
  5. Compass

At this point, I appear to be able to replicate this. Looking at a low FPS area resets your position.
  6. commandoFi

Occasionally happens when walking, but more obvious and annoying when jetting. I never had a problem before this patch, now it happens on both my computers.