Drakon Armor

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Torok, Aug 3, 2013.

1. zedfonsie

2. Spookydodger

But... why would I willingly wear big teal shoes?
    • Up x 2
  3. DeadliestMoon

Because teal is better than purple.
    • Up x 1
  4. -Synapse-

I don't see much of a difference on the Vanu guy, save for the big ugly teal splotches.
    • Up x 1
  5. DMan6505

Right: Composite armor that you can now purchase in game
    Left: The new drakon armor
    • Up x 1
  6. Spookydodger

I wonder if the TR and NC versions will be equally hard to see at night.
  7. Tayradactyl Developer

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  8. Juni

Well, it is an NC heavy, you gotta give him that =)
    But I think he meant one in Drakon armor, not just Composite =P
    • Up x 2
  9. o.Solei.o

Drakon appears to be the older version of HA full armor with less bulk, as some have been calling for. (Also, should show decals properly. Sneaky.) On the plus side, it does look a little bit more like the splash screen NC armor, so Foreman helmet and this should be a rough approximation of that concept art armor set. (aka, PS1 ReXo)
  10. Ronin Oni

Looks more like original (Alpha build) character armors everyone's been asking for.

Glad I haven't bought Composite yet for VS... this looks much mo bettah
  11. -Synapse-

So it's a lot like composite, just a bit less bulky.

Dunno if it'll be worth the money, I'll have to see how TR heavies look with it.
  12. Nintyuk

Until I see it on engy I'm going with meh.
  13. KodiakBlack

Slightly disappointing if it is just a re-tunned comp armour, been waiting a long time for new armours after all. Hopefully there are more in the pipeline and they are just complying with popular demand first. Not saying this shouldn't be done, just personally want something a bit different.

I will call foul however if these do display decals and comp isn't fixed to do so (and Yes I do mean FIXED, it doesn't state anywhere that these items are incompatible). It wont keep me awake at night but it will boil down to selling us the same thing twice after you fixed the first one to make the second, especially with custom decals coming in.

Sorry, the comp armour/decal thing has niggled at me since launch, bit of a bugbear for me.
    • Up x 2
  14. Arquin

Thats because it is

[IMG]
  15. varks

it looks the same
    • Up x 2
  16. Munf

Will the decals go over that armor? I don't like that the Composite Armor covers my decal. :mad:
  17. HadesR

Anorexic composite :rolleyes: ... Thought it be something a bit more original
    • Up x 2
  18. Stew360

yeah kinda lame the NC ones look exactly like the HA from the beta or almost ... Lame Wont buy sorry ...

welll . we will have to wait to get another set of armor , more original and maybe prettyer ....

My favorite helmets as been taken away by the referal systhem and now this :(
    • Up x 2
  19. Stew360

VS are even darkers , and the NC always got the Uber yellow markers on them why in the wold the VS always get the best out of it and the NC always screw ( exept for our infiltrator who look awesome ) ...

Can we have NC armor with Less yellow stripes please ?
  20. Stew360

Sad for you we got the techtest NC models Lego power man ... your dreams as been crushed into piece
    • Up x 1