Downtime on a public holiday??????

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Mesdupkilr, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROCKFIISH

I thought Europeans were the ones keeping this game alive? Hmm, well maybe us merkins spend more money (go figure right).
  2. maxkeiser

Slightly odd that they chose to do the extensive downtime on a public holdiay? Why didn't they just do it yesterday - which was a normal working day?
    • Up x 4
  3. Czuuk

No it does not. You are not paying for the service. You are paying for priority access to a free service.
  4. Czuuk

Because the code wasn't done yet?
  5. Mesdupkilr

Not crying about the patch (its clearly needed) crying bout the fact it's the Euro zone that gets hit with patchs and the inevitable delays they cause.
  6. maxkeiser

Wait until tuesday then?
  7. Nahwel

The same I was wondering...
  8. Richardblabla

Yeah you're right.

I was just irate cos I'm out of bud.

Least the servers are up now :)
    • Up x 1
  9. Czuuk

EVE is like 10 years old man.
  10. Czuuk

I know dude. I've been writing internet services for 15 years. I'm fairly familiar with how software contracts work. We did not sign one in order to download the client and connect to their servers. Any money we spend is completely nonrefundable.

And also, I'm feeling ya. Need a little bag of sunshine myself. :D
    • Up x 1
  11. Czuuk

Well considering the number of nerf phoenix threads that have appeared, SOE probably thought it was in their best interest to "fix" it before double XP. I'm guessing they'll end up extending it until Tuesday.
  12. Richardblabla

Oh yeah dude Woodman is now full of newbs by the way. Happy days.

Hopefully they'll do server transfers soon though and I'll come play on Miller for a while
  13. BlueSkies

So much offensive, ignorant, prejudice in this thread making both Europeans and Americans look terrible...

[IMG]

Excellent :)
  14. RadarX

This is an example of a thread that is not compliant with our forum guidelines. Some of you will be hearing from me.

Today is not a holiday for most people in the US and all of us are at work today. The servers came down in the very early morning and were back up within the allocated time.

Please PM me if you have further concerns.
    • Up x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.