Doubt:Bionics Implant

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bruno Fernandez, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Bruno Fernandez

most classes have 1000 life in total, if I use the bionic implant I will sacrifice 400 life and gain 400 of shield, then I will have 100 of life remaining and 900 of shield, my doubt is: If I take many shots and about only 1% of total life, I will regenerate my entire life? (100 hp and 900 of shield), or only 900 of shield and I will stay with 1 of hp, totaling 901.
    Do I have to use a medical kit to recover 100 hp or will it also regenerate because of the implant? totaling 1000 in the case, 100 hp and 900 shield.
    summarizing the bionic implant will regenerate 1000 of total hp or will it regenerate just the shield?

SY MY ENGLISHHHHHHH
  2. Halkesh

You'll just regenerate your 900 shield, your 100 health won't regenerate unless you have a bio lab, a regen implant or another health source.

I say this as a someone who still have its x40 resto/medkit stack, so take it with a grain of salt : IMO, with a 16 sec downtime and only 100 health, it's better to take restoration kit over medkit, since resto are less nanite-expensive and medkit instant-heal won't allow you to survive extra bullet.

If you take 999 damage, you'll automatically regen your 900 shield in 10,8 sec after a 6 sec delay (16,8 sec total) and the 99 health you've lose won't regenerate by themselves : you'll have 900 shield and 1 health.
  3. Bruno Fernandez

4. AllRoundGoodGuy

Halkesh, you should make a google doc of the things you don't like.