Double XP weekdays?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kite Carling, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Kite Carling

Hi,

Patches are always around 10pm my local time (GMT+8), and seem incredibly frequent these days. This is almost exactly the only time I can play: after work on a weekday. Weekends are tied up with family stuff.

Why are these lost weekday playtimes always compensated by double XP weekends? Where are the double XP weekdays? This cheeses me off to be honest.
  2. starlinvf

..... do you even read what your typing?

When is population always the highest? That would be the best time to run an event, and the worst time to shut down servers.... Think about it. :\
  3. Kite Carling

I believe you meant to say " do you even read what you're typing?", but it's not important.

I'm not suggesting they shut down servers on weekends you muppet, I'm suggesting that when several weekdays have been lost to maintenance issues, that they make amends by offering double-XP events during the week. So that the people who lost out due to the server problems are compensated.

Rewarding people who play weekends bonus XP because people who play weekdays couldn't log-in doesn't make sense.