[Suggestion] Double XP Thank You

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Czuuk, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Czuuk

I ran a search with the terms in the title. There didn't seem to be any threads of that name. I figured I should make one.
    • Up x 1
  2. RF404

I would like to thank all the people who spawned vehicles for me to kill and every players who stood infront of my bullets. I'd also like to give a great big thanks to the devs for making these deaths twice as valuable to me.

It's been a great weekend.

Thank you. Thank you all!
    • Up x 2
  3. GraphicJ

Loved Double XP weekend. Got me almost 3000 certs.

Imagine SOE going crazy for a weekend and giving us Triple XP. * wink wink *

[IMG] at SOE
    • Up x 1
  4. Lucidius134

Didn't bother playing because i'm not a mindless goat.
    • Up x 1
  5. Riftmaker

You are way too hardcore. We are not worthy of basking in your glory. Also thank you for your wonderful and useful post.
    • Up x 8
  6. Czuuk

bahhhhh.
  7. RF404

You are a troll though
    • Up x 1
  8. Czuuk

I am a troll of EXTRAORDINARY caliber sir! I demand an ap... oh wait... nvm. kthxbye!
  9. ST4LK3R

Thank you, SOE. The best thing was adding double exp for base captures. How about making 25%-50% events every other weekend?
    • Up x 1
  10. desktop

You don't see smedly thanking us for all the money people spent on double SC.
  11. TimoWasTaken

Double XP for goats? Goat me!
    • Up x 1
  12. vastaitku

"Thanks for all the money" would be a little rich.
  13. FateJH

I want to thank all those loveable Vanguards, Lightnings, and Sunderers who kept trying to drive up the cliff road that I kept well-tank mined. For about an hour straight.

Special kudos goes out to that one that had Mineguard and survived my stack of mines but died to another Engineer's stack all the same. That was a great laugh we all had, wasn't it?
    • Up x 1
  14. Madmojo

This thread delivers. Lol

O yea I leveled.
    • Up x 1
  15. Czuuk

I lolleveled. Like 4 times.