Double exp "farmingville 2.0"

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Noppa, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Noppa

Some double exp gameplay from this weekend from NC HA / VS Magrider + ppa.. enjoy or not!(no team killing this time) ;D

They rly need to do something to that Magrider + PPA combo btw, it is just ridicilous how 1 tank can shut down the spawn room!
  2. KendoPS1

Thanks for showing that PPA footage, it's worse (easier) than I thought and that's just one tank.
  3. Linedan

I don't think I saw a single Mag this weekend that didn't have a PPA on top. I know it leaves the tank more vulnerable to enemy armor because it's a crap anti-armor secondary but they don't care, they'll just pull another one. Plus that noise was a constant background the entire weekend fighting the VS on Emerald. It's like the vuvuzela of Planetside 2.
  4. Stromberg

so much cheese :( also a tip since a lot of ppl do this mistake: at 2:40, don't bother ADSing after starting firing from the hip, it won't tighten your COF and only slows you down. sure the COF bloom is lower that way but at this point you're just spraying anyway.
  5. Noppa

Yeah i know that, i do it because it lowers my sensitivy and i don't over move my crosshair and most of the times i don't spray, and there is pauses in my shooting to get that COF back , u only need like half second or less pause to get that back! :p

Anyway with that range it doesn't matter :p