Double EXP event ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hanti, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Hanti

Did that event ever start ? I played since friday, i only get the regular amount of XP. Anyone else having this ?
  2. RHINO_Mk.II

It's been live since Thursday. Did you double check the amount of EXP you are getting or just look at the % modifier? They doubled the base EXP rate, so you should be getting 200 per kill without any % boosts.

Also, I have heard that some servers were having issues with double EXP, which server are you on?
  3. WyrdHarper

It keeps turning off due to server crashes, etc. It wasn't working for me last night on Mattherson for a few hours. It probably just depends on when you're playing, since it seems less like continuous double exp and more like periods of double exp for hours, interspersed with periods of regular exp. SOE has been pretty bad about announcing when it happens and how quickly they'll fix it when it does go down, unfortunately (although they may have over twitter).
  4. Pootisman

i hope we get an extra day of double xp. all the bugs and the massive lag ... its like SOE is hosting an online game for the first time.
  5. Pootisman

6. Pootisman

omg i keep hitting reply instead of edit. i need sleep ...