[Guide] DONT SPENT TIME AND MONEY IN THIS GAME

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sairus, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Sairus

I ve been playing this for 3 years, hackers, aimbot, ping, NERFED FACTION CONTINOUSLY, BALANCE THAT NEVER EXIST. ADMINS THAT NEVER SEE NOTHING.

FINALLY IN UNINSTALL PLANET S H I T 2 WHAT SATISFACTION.

PAY FOR WIN THIS IS NOT A GAME THIS IS A ******* BUSSINES.

SEE YOU IN A GOOD GAME
  2. Pat22

Ah but I see you right here.

Therefor, I conclude that this is a good game.

Sound conclusion.
    • Up x 2
  3. adamts01

I'm pretty critical of this game, but they're pretty good about not being pay to win. The crappy new implant system is the only argument for that, as it would take years to grind out rare implants for casual players, but that aside, the rest of the game is very competitive for free players. Ping is atrocious, I think hacking was tackled fairly well thanks to Battleye, but zerging and over-pop.... That's what keeps me from spending mney on PS2.
    • Up x 1
  4. ObiVanuKenobi

Oh, my sweet summer child.
    Planetside isn't even close to p2w compared to other games. All games are businesses except some small indie games. How do you think they pay for servers and developers?
    • Up x 1
  5. DIGGSAN0

I have 2500 hours spend and at least 850€ invested in this game, i still love the game and began new, playing as TR on Cobalt.
    • Up x 3
  6. FLHuk

I spent my first cash last year to get my dead outfit decal fer tha luls.

Never ever felt I was missing out on anything by not paying. Didn't ever feel I was cheating anyone by not paying as I'm the content others pay to shoot with their paid for toys :D

It's easier than ever to make certs on a new char though it is harder and harder to find teamwork.
  7. Kristan

So. Much. Salt.

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  8. adamts01

OP is a little off his rocker, but this game really is ****. The single thing going for it is that it's the only thing of its kind. Aside from that, there's nothing much good to say about it. I spent a ton of money as a new player a year ago and after a few months only logged on to claim my Daybreak Cash for the rest of my year long subscription. I'm not spending a penny more till zerging and over-pop are fixed. I've tried relentlessly but haven't gotten a single friend to stick with this game for more than a week or two. Yesterday I spent a good amount on Arma to get their new DLC, and after just trying for 2 hours with no luck to find someone who speaks English on our server in California I'll spend $50 on MWO to get some new mechs to keep me busy, because even on that crappy game I reliably have a much better experience. I don't know if my problem is mostly Connery and not speaking Korean, but you have to be seriously wrong in the head to white knight for Planetside.
  9. HAXTIME

mad cuz bad
    • Up x 2
  10. Tankalishious

^^ this
    • Up x 1
  11. Insignus

Hello! You've been issued a Heresy Citation for:

Class A (Promotion of ****tery)
    Sub 5 - Boycott Calls - 17 Tokens

Class A Citations are issued for specific heretical beliefs that are defined as promoting ****tery within the Planetside 2 Community, including, but not limited to, In-Game Actions, Statements of Belief in both Forum and Reddit, in ways that have been deemed injurious under the remit of the Falkyrate.

If you feel you have received this citation in error, please contact the Directorate of Ecumenical Relations & Protocols, at (ERROR: NUMBER OUT OF SERVICE).

Thank You,

Have a Nice Day!

ShadowInsignus, Fylkir, Connery