Done!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SQPD, Nov 21, 2015.

1. AxiomInsanity87

Yeah.
  2. FateJH

PromptCritical posted some usage numbers five months ago. There was also a chart thread floating around that broke it down by server and battle rank and, despite some variation along those lines, it mostly followed the same numbers.

HAs still had the highest percentage of class play - upper to mid twenties - followed by Engineers on foot - lower twenties. Everyone else except the MAX got somewhere in the mid-teens. MAXes got 5-6% flat. Whether or not this makes them overplayed or whether you only care about being "critically overplayed" is entirely subjective.
  3. stalkish

Well OP did seem to suggest that ''all'' players played HA.
    If we use the OPs 'all' players as a reference for overplayed then no, it isnt at all overplayed.

IMO there absolutely should be more assault than support in a battle, no need for 12 ammo packs afterall.

Besides, medics are far more of a 'problem' than HA, OP should consider themself lucky its not 'all' medics.
    Kill 11 in a squad, leave 1 HA alive, what happens?
    Kill 11 in a squad, leave 1 medic alive, what happens?
    • Up x 1
  4. freeAmerish

• Heavy Assault: 26%
    • Engineer 20.3%
    • Infiltrator 18.2%
    • Light Assault: 17.5%
    • Medic: 13%
    • MAX: 5%
    It was asked before how many Engineers operating a Vehicle? How many Iniltrators are Snipers 150 meters
    away? Light Assaults in an ESF... all these aren´t around the A point. So the % of Heavys you have to handle
    at a Base fight is higher.

The lower Clip is ridiculous that Guy is at one end of the Scale named Shield is OP/not OP.
  5. FateJH

Don't know, those numbers were claimed to be compiled to exclude Engineers who are in Vehicles, but the exact mechanism was not mentioned. Most likely, "if the player spawns as or switches to an Engineer and gets in a Vehicle within a certain amount of time after spawning or switching" then they aren't counted among that 20.3%.

There probably isn't a reliable way of refining the Infiltrator numbers.
  6. Trebb

The solution is simple. Every time I die to an ADADADADADAD spamming Heavy Assault, I fly my Airhammer ESF and farm the shiat out of those infantry, like 30 and 1 streaks until they finally get tired of my cheese counter to their cheese.

Go ahead, try to lag dance your way out of my one shot kill Airhammer with radar and thermals :p
  7. TheRunDown

I have to agree with him, I don't understand how people get can up everyday and play the same s*** the same way for 14 hours everyday.
    Never change weapon and never change class, just reminds me of the boring game style of CoD, turning people in to drones and just running around in a figure of 8 while going through the motions, trying to get their name on that pointless scoreboard.

There are more things in this game that make people want to Farm Certs and Implants/Charges than there is to actually play the game as it was intended, and then there people who aimed to be on that scoreboard and use any filthy method to achieve it, because that's "fun" to them.. for some reason.. may be it's for self recognition and their not just wasting 14 hours a day of their life?