Done!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SQPD, Nov 21, 2015.

1. SQPD

Dear Forumside,
    If you cannot read this whole post before commenting, you are not deemed worthy to maintain your own ability to read and comprehensive the English language without taking it for granted.
    I am fuxking fed up with this sausage fest. If everyone is going to insist on playing Heavy "I love ruining other peoples' fun" mode, then I am fuxking done. Some people only have an hour to sit down and play, and then there are these stupid, brain dead, eye rotting six year olds who play seven hours a day as Heavy Assault just so they can farm kills and brag to their four year old girlfriends about their stats. This just blows my mind how there could be people who are as mindless and existentially harmful as the average young Minecraft player, covered in cobwebs and gathering Cheeto dust, playing our game and queefing nacho cheese out of every orifice and receptacle of their eerily bloblike bodies, if you can call them that. Heavy Assaults are taking over the game, much like Godzilla fuxking Tokyo in downward dog.
    Soon there will be a massive Heavy Assault influx, spitting on every other class with its oh so skillful manipulation of the F key. People love being handed rewards, just like when their mother handed them spanks when they played CoD for fifteen hours straight while discharging their waste without leaving their **** smeared couch for a simple washroom break.
    The problem is getting worse and worse as we converse back and forth, sending bullshlt after bullshlt on Forumside in hopes to look tough, good at the game, stupid, or God knows what. The Heavy Assault is taking over the game in a slow, brutal, bloodcurdling genocide, machinelike in its ways, eradicating any class standing, crawling, or hobbling in its way. It is on a warpath of destruction and agony. THESE ARE THE PALE DEATHS IN WHICH PLAYERS MISCALL THE GAME.
    All those Heavy Assault fire-dancing cult worshippers can find another game to burn up and dance around naked while infused with the power of a win button that requires so little skill to manipulate one can ********** their own soda drowned dick over the F key and accomplish more than its overlooked brother the Light Assault could while simultaneously on Adderall, methamphetamines, and alcohol.
    And with that, I leave you subject to your own hell that you created with your Frankensteinesque developers and tumorous abberation known as Heavy Assaults.
    Good Day, Good Will, and Good Riddance,
    SQPD
  2. CorporationUSA

[IMG]
    • Up x 23
  3. FateJH

You can't convince me that anything you wrote is comprehensive English.
    • Up x 6
  4. sebastian oscar post

I salute to you sir! [IMG]
  5. TheFlamingLemon

The worst thing about heavy assaults is that it wouldn't even be a problem if headshots surpassed the shield. That way less mobility would actually be a means of balancing the shield
    • Up x 1
  6. FateJH

Technically, headshots still have a 2.1 multiplier against Heavy Assaults. The Resist Shield reduces it to about a 1.26 multiplier and the other two still need to do the Amount of damage needed to down the shield in the first place. In both cases, I believe that's only two more headshots of a standard 143 weapon.
  7. Taemien

[IMG]

Awarded Novermber 21st, 2015
  8. customer548

Fun fact : English is not my 1rst language but i totally understood what he wrote.

His post was a brutal one, but i have to highlight his references to Godzilla and Frankenstein as being unexpected and entertaining ones.
    • Up x 1
  9. TheFlamingLemon

Headshots do double damage, the shield blocks 700 damage. With 236 damage, that's 3 more shots. With a 143 damage gun, it's usually a 4 headshot kill. Heavy shield almost doubles ttk with headshots. It would be a good idea to make it so that headshots aren't blocked by heavy shield, I even made a thread about it if you want to give feedback.
  10. FateJH

If the OP wishes to start his post by berating my English should I not read his whole post through before writing a reply, he should endeavor to write something that is substantive beyond that sentence. If he can not manage "substantive," he should strive for "coherent." If his only goal is to rant in a disjoint fashion, then he should take his cursor off the new thread button.
    I do not feel my Engineer suffers the same issues that other people do when faced with a player wearing Heavy Assault so my contribution would not be useful.
    • Up x 1
  11. JustBoo

Yep. BUH-BYE.
  12. DeadlyPeanutt

rant of the day for OP!!
    congrats :)

seriously, yes HAs are badly in need of having their instant win button (overshield) removed. keep in mind that HA have not only LMG with twice the ammo of other classes, they also have rocket launchers that are regularly used to spam other players.

HAs should have their overall movement speed reduced by 1/3 to 1/2 and have the over shield removed entirely. Or at the very least, put in the 2 second delay on the over shield that was discussed by Dev some time ago, before they lost their nerve
  13. Liewec123

TLDR:
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  14. Scr1nRusher

[IMG]
  15. Crayv

You could just play HA yourself. It's not like you have to reroll and level up another character. Just pick the class. It plays the same as all the other classes (run around with a gun and shoot things) but you have another shield you have to activate instead of some other ability.

What do the other classes have that you insist on playing them over the HA? What draw does it have that you refuse to give up?
  16. Devilllike

This post is a pure waste of time to read l2p,i used to be angry ones about classes and then i did something amazing i actually took the time to learn their weakness and understand what would kill them,for sure if you go head on with a shield you MIGHT lose but you got

Shotguns
    EMPS
    Headshooting(leading targets)
    Healing
    Mines

You see just because you play a class it doesnt make you a god for all i know i play with a SNIPER BOLT ACTION RIFLE in cqc(close quarters combat) and i can own almost ANYBODY how?

Setting up traps
    Juking the enemy
    Using emp grenades
    Flanking

and not by becoming rambo

Now you can ask your self what about the capture points.
    Well for that you need a team to capture them together,this is not a solo game so you can understand the value of cooperation because as many enemy's are heavies just as many are allies.

But hey this game is not for everybody if you cant sit down and think this through then go ahead and find another game to play or get a team and play as a team with cooperation start knowing your **** and start understanding the value of the right kit at the right time.

Now if you are one of those guys who try to go rambo and expect to kill everybody or expect to go head on against a class that can shield it self and without taking measures against them,then you deserve to be killed in order to learn so have fun and stop crying
  17. SQPD

Sarcasm understand you do?
    Also, my playstyle is NOT Rambo and my eyes are dry.
  18. Eternaloptimist

I tried to read the whole post...........I really tried. But I kept stopping caring.

No comment. I am not worthy.

Best wishes from an Engie/Stalker Infil who has no trouble killing HAs
  19. FieldMarshall

Your post could have been way shorter.
    The whole post was just a rant using different words to say the same thing over and over. In a way, a lot of it was really ironic.

I could write some advice on how to chew up HAs for breakfast not playing HA. But im not going to bother.

I removed the pointless childlike ranting, and replaced a few words to make your post more comprehensible for people who dont want to read through all the bulls**t.

I still dont understand why you think there will be "a massive influx of heavy assaults" though.
    • Up x 4
  20. stalkish

Didn't some1 run the numbers on this a few months back, and show that HA is not overplayed?