Dominator

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Doc Jim, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Doc Jim

Today I found that I have this title on my VS character, but I have no idea where or how I got it and somehow searching the forum and Google didn't give me the relevant info... can someone explain?
  2. Ash87

Ever seen pulp fiction?
    • Up x 2
  3. Ronin Oni

I think it's just one of the ranks
  4. VaIhall

I saw this title on the test server.. Maybe you get it if you go on the test server? I haven't check if I have one on regular Planetside yet but I will when connery comes up.
  5. VaIhall

6. Lamat

Comes with a ball gag ornament and decal
    • Up x 4
  7. Ronin Oni

oh, huh... well I don't pay much attention to the titles anyways. :p

VS has got a bunch of titles that don't fit normal "rank" titles so I just guessed.

I'm using some title I've had since launch (non-rank related) and never changed it. I forget if it was the AS title (Founder I think), beta participant, or veteran... That's how little attention I pay, I don't even know what I'm using :D
  8. starlinvf

It comes with a free wallet

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  9. Slegi

I also got this title but have no idea for what. Have been searching on web, but couldn't find anything about it. Well i think it's gift for the chosen ones ! :)
  10. -MJ12-

Maybe you get it after a certain amount of dominations?
    • Up x 1
  11. Akordia

12. Bofe

Are you a good pilot?

Because I noticed it after I shot down like 7 reavers and 3 scythe with out dying.
  13. lNeBl

I noticed I have this title too Any news on where it came from yet?
  14. BoomerMk2

I have it and I'm a horrible pilot.

Maybe it's a kill streak thing? I went like 30-0 with my SMG Infiltrator last week, and that's when I noticed it.
  15. Bofe

That or maybe its has to do with alerts.
  16. -MJ12-

Allright nobody seems to know, SOE won't tell us.
    Let's investigate.
    I still think it has something to do with dominations (killing the same player 4 times or more without dying).
    I have the title and got 11 dominations. Is there anyone with 11 dominations or more, but doesn't have the title?
    Are there people with less dominations? The people without the title, how many dominations do you have?
  17. MadBeef

It´s a BR title afaik. I think I got mine for hitting rank BR 42 or something? You guys around rank 40 something or above as well?
  18. MadBeef

Also, is anyone apart from VS getting the title? Would be a bit stupid if only VS would get a rank for getting a number of Dominations. I still think it is something to do with BR tbh no matter what the wiki says :p
  19. nooblet91698

It's not rank related. It is most likely based on Dominations (kill streaks, big ones), or Alert wins
  20. -MJ12-

My second guess is you get it after paticipating in a dominating victory.
    Anyone got the title, but never witnessed a dominating victory? ;)