Domination stat?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ginjer, May 6, 2013.

1. Ginjer

Hi guys,
    While looking under my stats page I noticed a stat called dominations. I have 0 and some of my outfit mates were thinking they were for 10 killstreaks or something which can't be because I have had plenty of those and still have 0. Does anyone know what a domination is?
  2. HadesR

Pretty sure it's when you kill the same person 4+ times in a short space of time.
  3. Kulantan

You have to kill one person repeatedly without dying to them.
  4. WalrusJones

Basically, Its something you get if you spawncamp TI alloys with an HE cannon from the crown.
    • Up x 2
  5. n0pax

This. It's a dumb stat, you need to kill the person like four times in such a short period of time the only way to achieve it is spawn camp them.
  6. JokeForgrim

Kill the same player 5 times without dying.

The only time I get one of these is when Im solo capping a tower at 4am and only 1 other dude spawns in to defend. Think I have 2 or 3.

Nothing to do with killstreaks.
  7. Vintorez

I got one while sniping at a TR attack near VS warpgate.

He just kept firing from the same position getting revived by a medic, didn't even trying taking cover or moving. After the sixth kill I started to feel bad and sniped the medic for reviving the poor fool.
  8. Bankrotas

Do think, I have few dominations under my belt. They aren't easy to do on foot, since you have to run into same person few too many times than it usually would happen in a battle. Best place to do that would be squad vs squad situation IMO.
  9. Ginjer

Thanks guys.
  10. Ripster

Time has nothing to do with it. 5kills on the same person w/out dying.