Does facing the unfairness of 0.75ADS ever discourage you from playing the game?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ianneman, Aug 30, 2015.

1. ATRA_Wampa-One

Nahh, I just got the SVA-88GG since swag is the only stat that matters in this game. :cool:
    • Up x 2
  2. CMDante

.75 ADS should not be on any LMGs ever. It's fine on anything else as far as I'm concerned. Since I'm pretty sure most things that have it have pretty good hipfire anyway.
    • Up x 1
  3. ATRA_Wampa-One

0.75 ADS on LMG's is fine. It's the heat mechanic that really shouldn't be on an LMG.
  4. Nregroepis

It's called Purple Magic.
  5. Noooooch

Obviouslyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I'm just saying there's so many plebs out there who think they can go toe to toe with a Heavy in a face to face fight. I'm just trying to advise them to NOT do that and use their class perks to their advantage instead.
  6. Pelojian

if someone is killing you with 0.75 ADS weapons outplay them using your class strengths or make yourself feel even better and pull out a ns-11 or ns-15 and own them with headshots.

if i see an enemy heavy coming my way as engineer i'll place down a claymore and if that doesn't kill him my carbine will finish the job.

the only way i see the whine ending over 0.75 ADS is if NS weapons are the only ones that have them.
  7. IronMouse

Because you always have mines on you? What if you used them already? What if you don't have the room to back up and retreat even a little? What if the HA makes a jump on you point blank around the corner? What if he's a really good aim and you don't have the TIME to place a mine and retreat?

I love it when people give general advice such as "oh well you just outplay them I do it all the time I'm THAT bad-***". .75 IS A PROBLEM. It's not the only problem either since both fast reload and precision advantage makes Vanu more mobile than other factions, and mobility is HUGE in this game. It's what made ZOE OP.
  8. Pelojian

This is a game, a war game you are going to get into situations that favor the enemy over you. having a perfect situation doesn't make me any better then anyone else for each great scenario there are plenty of bad ones.

don't expect to beat a HA face to face unless you have an advantage somehow or the heavy is already damaged from another encounter.

if 0.75 ads is such a problem then why don't you pickup one such weapon? maybe you'll realize that even with it the other guy can beat you if his aim or tactics are better then yours.
  9. IronMouse

I am currently working on auraxing my TR HA. I have a pretty good idea of how these situations work out...
  10. Scorpion97

Betelgeuse deserve it