Does DBG do refunds?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by GuhMaster2512, Nov 15, 2015.

1. GuhMaster2512

I recently tried to make my first purchase of DayBreak Coins and ran into a few problems. I was getting errors with my card so I tried again and opened a ticket asking what kinds of cards they take. It turns out the problem was that my billing address is different from the one I currently reside at. I then looked at my bank account and my card was charged four times for $45.00 and I did not receive any DayBreak coins. I was wondering if DayBreak Games could refund these charges. I did open a support ticket as well. I appreciate any help and thanks in advance.
  2. Benton582

I kinda doubt it, unless you have a solid case.
  3. Marv

Did you receive an email receipt from DBG after each purchase? You should have received one for each transaction, each with a different order number. If you did, DBG should have everything they need in their hands to fix this... Order numbers showing the purchases, and information on your account showing when DBC has been added or spent. It SHOULD be an easy fix once you get a hold of an actual person.

If BDG didn't send email receipts and claim they have no record of a purchase, you should be able to use your bank statement as evidence of the transaction. They may just credit the purchase or provide the DBC at their discretion. If they give you the run around about it, you could always dispute the charges with your bank, but keep in mind you usually have a limited time period to start that process if it comes to that (usually within 30 days from your statement date, but check with your bank).
  4. RedArmy

they dont do refunds, but they do overly long no's