does anyone know what time the jan patch will be out ...is it tonight ??

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DJStacy, Jan 29, 2013.

1. chrollo

I want my smg QQ
    • Up x 1
  2. Cl1mh4224rd

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  3. Tang60

Tentatively ?? here we go , it will be the end of Feb ..:(
  4. MrBloodworth

5. TintaBux

Not the end of the world.
    • Up x 2
  6. chrollo

so by testing do you mean you realized that giving heavy assault the fastest firing weapon in the game is a mistake?
  7. Noktdaz

I was already expecting a delay, so... meh...

Could we atleast get a teaser or something?
    • Up x 1
  8. VSDerp

can ya atleast show us the vanu smg :D
  9. TintaBux

Id much rather they tweak for longer, grind out any potential bugs and make the patch even better, so delay away, as long as its not a few months delay.
    • Up x 3
  10. THUGGERNAUT

thursday night at midnight if you're lucky. more realistically, "delayed until the end of this week" actually means monday or tuesday.
  11. Tang60

They should have released the patch on time and fixed any problems they were having with a hot fix,,I mean it is a day before it was suppost to be released,,how bad could it have been.

or if it was that bad, what have they been doing for the last month and a half ?
    • Up x 1
  12. Zakuak

Patch or no patch this threads the best I've read in some time haha. The Reddit remarks made me lol a lot.

And the "kill me" banner ....well placed =)

Tang60's "Tentatively ?? here we go , it will be the end of Feb" l.m.a.o.

I love this place right now haha. You guys (not any of you specifically) are so good at *****iness it's astounding and I do mean that in the best of ways, it's a hilarious good read.
  13. I Keel You!

they should of did a series of smaller releases
  14. MasterChiefette

Still can't get medkits to resupply on the HA. Can we please get this fixed?!
  15. Cowboyhomer

This is Terribad news....give us our new shiny toys!!!!
  16. Cirevam

I'd rather they take a day or two to address obvious issues than release the patch with gamebreaking bugs or balance issues that will have us QQ so much that we'll raise the sea level a few feet. Plus I have other things I need to do this week. I can wait until the weekend for this patch.
  17. TintaBux

Hopefully this is included in the patch.
  18. ScarabParamit

19. XFIREANTX

THIS! hahaha
  20. DukeFlash