Does anyone know what in the Weekend warrior Bundle?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Syuto, Jun 3, 2013.

1. PhiladelphiaCollins

KFC box deal?
    • Up x 1
  2. GSZenith

3. VanuSmile

in startrek online, f2p, they released "mystery box" to buy with credit ingame or irl.
    maybe 5%, or 1% chance to get a ship in it lol, 95% to get some trash loot, everybody was crying to swindle ^^
  4. ItsJustDash

So no word still on this? =P Pretty fun when they take their time on things like this.
  5. tastyBerryPunch

Is it the :eek: decal? I'd buy it in a second.
    • Up x 4
  6. Quoth

It's like Schrödinger's cat...

...although judging by the stink on this thread we already know the state of what's in the box! :(
    • Up x 1
  7. SgtBreastroker

All bundles go to a huge discount a few days after being released.

This is why you wait for a few days after a bundle you want goes on special.
  8. TheRealTripWire

I hate the UI for bundles. Many give zero information as to what is inside them, and you can't even get more information about items by clicking them within the bundle. What if I want more information about a gun in the bundle? Are you really going to make me sift through the entire catalogue of guns to find it, then use the comparison feature there? Some bundles have descriptions of a mystery weapon underneath them as though that were useful, but it doesn't even say what weapon it is, what if a bundle were to contain more than one weapon? We don't get to see what those are, either! Example: What's in the Light Assault bundle, according to the UI? Who the hell knows?! It sure doesn't tell me.
  9. MichaelONeal

Keep your eyes closed!

[IMG]
  10. sprengfeildx

11. ih8Darian

Heard it's:
    1 day xp boost x1
    1 hour xp boost x1
    1 hour resource boost x1

Can't confirm though
  12. NostalgiaForInfinity

I contacted support and they offered me a refund. It seems the only thing that came in the bundle was the 1 day XP boost. Not sure if there will be other items once the devs "fix" it.
  13. Stellus

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  14. Stellus

I think you'll find my version to be way better.
  15. Goretzu

To be fair, neither can SOE. :D
  16. St3rv1s

17. Fate

I bought this, got the single 1 day boost, didn't use it, but when an event ended a little while ago I received a cool 20K XP. Not sure if related.
  18. Sharpe

I bought it... and my god!.. It's beautiful! I never would have thought... changed my life.
  19. diversionkay

Hey guys,

You actually got what you were promised to get.
    Now look. When you opened up the bundle did it tell you what's inside the bundle ? Yes it did, it didn't show up anything.

So for anyone claiming a refund you got what you asked for.

:eek:
  20. Dvine