Does anyone know of a website that has this stat?? -> Number of players spawned at your sundy.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zizoubaba, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Zizoubaba

Now I would LOVE to know that one ]@_@[
  2. Demigan

No but you can guess.

Every 35 spawns you get 1 AMS ribbon. So if you check your ribbons and see you've got 100 ribbons you know there's been between 3500 and 3534 people that spawned at your Sunderer, assuming you started after the ribbon system was introduced. Not entirely sure where to see these ribbons properly though. You can look at your Sunderer directive but if you finished the Master directive (1000 ribbons, assuming you didn't complete the rest) you stop being able to see them properly in the directives I think.
    • Up x 1
  3. Zizoubaba

Well, if I have a look at websites such as this one :

https://ps2.fisu.pw

there is a "ribbons" stat, but it's a daily chart and it doesn't specify the type of ribbon.

I was hoping like :

Character : xxxx has :
    80,000 kills
    80,000 deaths
    KDR : 1.0
    Number of players spawned at sundy : 99999999
  4. Johannes Kaiser

Depending on the age of the character in question there might be a large number of spawns before ribbons were even a thing.
    • Up x 1
  5. OgreMarkX

Spawns on a person's sundy should have been a stat long before Headshots and Kills were.

But I like game design vs epeens.
  6. TRspy007

That's a very interesting point. I never thought about it, but the game should let us know how many people have spawned at our routers/sunderers to let us see if we are being useful to our faction.
    • Up x 3